OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Boon Magazine Nike Air Force I:

Boon_Air_Force_I.jpg

Boon_Air_Force_II.jpg

Came here to post those as well.

Brown pair is very reminiscent of chocolate lows, '01 drop that was overseas exclusive if I'm not mistaken. Pretty sure this pic below is gusto's which is the first time I saw em
1620743969173.png
I think these are the infamous shoevictim model

anyone remember that :lol:

Aside from the glitter Chi towns have the best leather on ANY of the retros they’ve done so far... LAs sucked and NYCs were nice but not as nice as Chis

Aside from the glitter Chi towns have the best leather on ANY of the retros they’ve done so far... LAs sucked and NYCs were nice but not as nice as Chis
I don’t remember it this way but then again I didn’t keep the Chicagos for long so I could be forgetting. Funny enough, I seen a listing for the LA retro on eBay for $500+. Have no clue what they go for now but laughed when seeing it. Probably no more than 6 years ago I had a DS pair of the OGs and could barely sell them for $120 or so .

I don’t remember it this way but then again I didn’t keep the Chicagos for long so I could be forgetting. Funny enough, I seen a listing for the LA retro on eBay for $500+. Have no clue what they go for now but laughed when seeing it. Probably no more than 6 years ago I had a DS pair of the OGs and could barely sell them for $120 or so .

resell mkt is craze yo. I got those LA retros for about $120 two years ago and the Chis for like $85. I can tell they hit the outlets hard, they were all over the bay 2-3 years ago. Prices were reasonable before the current af1 trend.

Back
Top Bottom