OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

0EB9C49A-D12A-4F69-91EE-B803D21C4A05.jpeg

Copped these over the weekend for under retail.

That LT find is so wild I would've been smiling from ear to ear as soon as I left. LT was my defiantly one my favorites growing up, and during that time I was going crazy for white forces with ice bottoms.

goddamit

e-mailed them about the code since my order was out for delivery today and they gave me $68 credit on my account

Last edited:
you must have got the discount on the wallys then. I tried carting the daktaris and the code worked, unfortunately they only have UK 7 left (if they ever had my size I would have copped those a long time ago).

These just got delivered... Tried them on because I went down .5 size like you guys normally recommend and... Not a fan. Way too snug.

20210614_110045.jpg

Material feels kinda cheap too... Don't think these will age well with much wear.
Thanks for review. I been on the fence about these. I got the other pair coming today and I like to complete sets or packs when it's not too much hassle.

I think I can opt out on these unless I see em for the low.

Hey riverdale road riverdale road don't come in here with fire shots and make me switch sides again. U got a habit of pulling that ****, and I can't keep telling my girl "this dude on the internet made em look fire".

These just got delivered... Tried them on because I went down .5 size like you guys normally recommend and... Not a fan. Way too snug.

20210614_110045.jpg

Material feels kinda cheap too... Don't think these will age well with much wear.
Sucks to hear but I appreciate the post. As I mentioned above, I gave in and ordered them from End a couple days ago, half size down too. I'm really just waiting for the US Daktari release, but I talked myself into these with "I'll get these half size down now and see how they fit, that way I'll know what size Daktari's to get when they drop".

Hope they are better quality than the 2 pairs I just got. If not I'm just sticking with crafts going forward

Back
Top Bottom