OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Keep trying guys. I was able to finally cart one and push the order through after several error messages.

Made my girl a custom pair as a surprise gift to make me feel less guilty about ordering mine. :rofl:

Anyone order a satin twill pair? Tempted to make 1 but idk how itll turn out. Patent leather always been meh to me.

I gotta pair but haven’t bought them yet cause the tongue label options don’t match my **** at all

Probably buy them if I catch the restock

secure-render.nike.com.jpeg

And Nike gotta let you remove and delete designs cause I got like four variations of each pair I did and can't tell them apart.

Last edited:
Just realized I could just swap out both flawed pairs to return lmao
2F2D1751-083E-4AE1-95E4-3FBBEE2A9EA3.jpeg
7F83E9B6-BDD2-44DA-8D53-71F4F707D856.jpeg

267C606B-57D9-478D-9B76-20DD32CF984C.jpeg
A6F7D1D2-DEC3-4C43-8FA9-80997BF0C9C5.jpeg
I don’t see what was flawed on either pair but sometimes its hard to see in pictures.
Either way, Nike will be able to tell if you swap out the flawed pair. They ship with matching serial numbers on the inside tags. I don’t know if they check that on returns, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.

I don’t see what was flawed on either pair but sometimes its hard to see in pictures.
Either way, Nike will be able to tell if you swap out the flawed pair. They ship with matching serial numbers on the inside tags. I don’t know if they check that on returns, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.

Oh I ordered these from a local retailer here in Melbourne. The pair in the post before had the flaw, it has a crease (more like a dent) in the toebox which is a bit hard to see in the photos, but in person it's really deep and you can feel the dent on the leather. The pair I posted before that had a worse flaw/crease.

Does Nike really take note of the serial numbers on the pair? I never knew they did! Thanks for the info.

I must have missed something but why is NBY limiting orders? This was only really something I noticed with the Dunk low 365 which I thought was for other reasons but is Nike now making NBY limited? Like really? what are we doing?

How many did you try to order? I made 4 AF1s in 1 order.

How many did you try to order? I made 4 AF1s in 1 order.
I didn't order any yet because in the past I've been able to order a NikeID whenever I feel like it and now I've got to catch a window of time like its a damn Tier 0 release. I only really want to do 1 pair but each time I go back to the screen its sold out which I can't even begin to understand how a customised shoe can be unavailable.

I didn't order any yet because in the past I've been able to order a NikeID whenever I feel like it and now I've got to catch a window of time like its a damn Tier 0 release. I only really want to do 1 pair but each time I go back to the screen its sold out which I can't even begin to understand how a customised shoe can be unavailable.

Oh I thought you meant limiting pairs per order. Yeah I get what you mean, that's just how it is now. I have no idea why but that's just how it is now I guess.

I feel like if you just put them on and wear then it won't even be noticeable.

Oh yeah it won't be noticeable when you're wearing them.... but I know they're there. :rofl:

It's all good though I swapped out the flawed pairs and returning those, bought them from the same retailer anyway.

I must have missed something but why is NBY limiting orders? This was only really something I noticed with the Dunk low 365 which I thought was for other reasons but is Nike now making NBY limited? Like really? what are we doing?
They been doing this since Kobe 9s, that was the first quick iD sell out

Yeah I been trying to tell my homeboy that the ID program has changed.

The dunk ID program for real sells out in mins and people even resell their dunk IDs (most of which are trash).

The AF1 doesn't have the same hype right now but Nike doesn't let those sit long anymore either. Best option is to make your OD while they are sold out etc then press go whenever the shoe is made available again.

I wonder how long we will have these options. I was about to make a ton of suede/ snakeskin options last year via restocks. Hoping for something similar with these after I get my pairs in hand.

They been doing this since Kobe 9s, that was the first quick iD sell out
Oh wow didn't know that. First time I remember IDs being gone quick was Nigel Sylvester AF1 options. I had some stuff I was thinking about and then all of a sudden they were gone in less than a week.

I'm glad many of y'all are still calling them IDs. They're never gonna be "nike by you" to me.

Oh wow didn't know that. First time I remember IDs being gone quick was Nigel Sylvester AF1 options. I had some stuff I was thinking about and then all of a sudden they were gone in less than a week.

I'm glad many of y'all are still calling them IDs. They're never gonna be "nike by you" to me.
To be fair the Nigel thing was only supposed to be a 3 day thing.

I remember reading the announcements and it being clear that those options would only be around for a couple of days. I still have my Nigel's but I wish I went with a different linear. The velour I chose always makes my socks fall off.

Just messing around with some designs I had saved from yesterday and noticed certain options are gone now. University Blue is no longer available on multiple options.

Nike by you sounds weird, NikeID sounds way better!

Back
Top Bottom