OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

606EA916-8D3A-4B0D-97D9-1FD99E24DB00.jpeg

after failing alll damn week... finally got it, luckily I was on my lunch break or I would had missed out again

Y’all think these are ok for my girl(who likes orange) or am I doing too much here
EDIT: made the toungue black and the laces pink and got one of the last orders in. Now I don’t have to pay resale for a pair of orange dunks or the LA am98’s
29839C68-C29C-4601-B3BF-41C85D553554.jpeg C2561F4E-C972-4E7F-900D-777E223CFCBF.jpeg

Last edited:
I approve....but does she even like forces?
Yea she’ll wear almost any retro as long as there’s pink or orange in it. I originally wanted the white/orange first flight forces but they sold out at first on Nike and I just realized They restocked them but I’m not canceling the order so 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol

Some of these 25th hour ID pics I've seen lately are really dope.

I still hate the 25th anni swoosh but some of these colorways are really tempting. The quick sellouts and lack of satin options is helping me stay away from blowing more dough.
You can put the reg swoosh

i'm going to be mad if they don't put the options back up for more than 2.2 seconds. all i want to make is courirs and white on gums. i don't even care what tongue tag options are left. just let me make some 1's with good leather FOR CHRIST lol

Back
Top Bottom