OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Looks like 1 pair shipped. Idk how they shipped before the dunks 😤
Screenshot_20210803-163815_Gallery.jpg

Ready to add these ‘Purple Tapes’ to the cart… Hopefully there is a restock on the horizon.

41B4C70B-1E19-4DEE-9AEB-079D1E8DA87F.jpeg

I hear that. I have my fourth queued up, hoping for at least 1 more restock as well. All are Travis x AJ1 inspired with the first use swoosh. They have gotten so valuable not sure I can enjoy wearing any of them... would rather beat up the NBY's.

Anyone able to check out the NBY in the evening restocks? One online agent told me that even though it "restocks", it has already reached the daily limit and hence why you can't check out even though it restocks.

Anyone able to check out the NBY in the evening restocks? One online agent told me that even though it "restocks", it has already reached the daily limit and hence why you can't check out even though it restocks.
I got one through about 30 min ago

Last edited:
i got an order in but while paying it told me sold out. but then i got confirmation. wierd

i haven't checked to see if i got charged officially but whatever. its not like these things are really selling out.

Soo what size yall goin for on these undftds? TTS or ur af1 size. My usual af1 size didnt work for the olives so I dont kno wat to do with these.

Last edited:
...and got a email about my second orange pair is in the making

if I get both I can oop somebody a pair at 10% discount

Back
Top Bottom