OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

First pair of IDs delivered today. Put my baby boy's name on them
IMG_9299.jpeg

IMG_9301.jpeg

Got the blue/yellow pair of undefeated af1’s coming going to try to bleach the yellow parts hoping for a cream color out come over the yellow

I’ve been staring at the Undefeated blue croc AF1 for a while now trying to find the 5th material. The product description on Nike says it features premium suede, but I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere on the shoe. Should’ve called this one the 4 on it 🙄

I’ve been staring at the Undefeated blue croc AF1 for a while now trying to find the 5th material. The product description on Nike says it features premium suede, but I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere on the shoe. Should’ve called this one the 4 on it 🙄

I thought it was only the 2nd pair that released...the grey/blue/red pair that was considered the 5 material pair.

Medial swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom