OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

2 more ID's delivered. Happy with how these turned out, definitely want to play around with lacing options. Moon fossil def a little darker in person than photos.

inspired by Camcorder SBs + TS 1 Samples
IMG-1752.jpg

That top pair is good. :nthat:

I'm about to cop my first pair of AF 1s since 2000... do they still run .5 big?

I see sizing varies on certain pairs...I'm specifically asking for the patent leather IDs and the craft manta pair (sail/orange)

TIA

I haven't worn AF1's since I was in HS :lol: so I have zero clue how AF1's fit. When you say good fit, its not like snug right? I buy size 9 in lows like blazers or janoskis, but they fit snug and its kinda annoying.
No, if you go tts they won’t be too snug. I’ve only had one pair of janoskis but they fit me more snug than the same size AF1 usually does.

I’ve been trying to add my ID to my cart but won’t let me

are they sold out ?
I’ve been having same errors. Refresh the page, then add to cart. Should go in. Then checkout on mobile app. Worked three times for me

Can anyone recommend some recent air forces That have subtle colors on a mostly white base? I am really liking the stitch pack that came out.

Can anyone recommend some recent air forces That have subtle colors on a mostly white base? I am really liking the stitch pack that came out.
Have you seen these? Dope colorway but the $90 forces can have some low-tier leather on them.

Back
Top Bottom