OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_20211113_090206_109.jpg

jfg keeps saying he's making more of these pants, i just need to know when, the quality of these are everything, heavy fabric, heavy zippers, high quality patches...i love my pair, & i need more colors.

I got a question about Air Force 1's made in 2004: Will they hold up or fall apart, given their age?

Specifically, these joints:

309096-211-3.jpg

TIA

I got a question about Air Force 1's made in 2004: Will they hold up or fall apart, given their age?

Specifically, these joints:

309096-211-3.jpg

TIA
Air forces don’t fall apart. All you have to worry about is the air bubbles giving out. And at that age it’s possible. It’s also almost guaranteed the sole will come unglued but it doesn’t matter cuz it’s stitched on.

Air forces don’t fall apart. All you have to worry about is the air bubbles giving out. And at that age it’s possible. It’s also almost guaranteed the sole will come unglued but it doesn’t matter cuz it’s stitched on.

Thanks, buddashark. I'm good then. Doesn't sound worth it.

Need these to re-release. Perfect everyday pair for me.

HAHAHA
I was just about to put that they just emailed saying they were gettin started, i just hope they are here bfore thanksgiviing

I ordered a second pair on 11/4. They started making it 11/7 and I haven’t received any update since. In my very limited experience with NBY, the “cheaper” AF1 was produced quicker than the “expensive” one. I am unsure if they are made in the same country/factory.

i had some tracking movement on my first pair but still somewhere in Asia 🤦🏽‍♂️

664C62DD-0697-4699-B544-BB37474B6AE9.jpeg

3/3 IDs, last 2 just touched down
SBB inspired
2nd pair was inspired by a design someone posted here (if it was you please remind me, thank you)
3rd is Ravens inspired (satin twill on the quarter, rest is all leather)

I think donjuan513 donjuan513 funny because I actually been planning to take the same pair but make the toe box white which you did lol. I was going back and forth on a white toe box or not cuz his looked so damn clean. Looks good.
His pair:

Back
Top Bottom