OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1638726672264.png

1638726696626.png

IMG_20211204_110439944.jpg

Decided to return these.

Loved how the colors on the left pair came out, but I'm not thrilled about the materials; light colored corduroy will be a nightmare to keep clean. Right pair will probably be better in leather.

Generally not a fan of the toe box, and I don't know how corduroy will behave if I try to reshape them.

Finally, they're way too stiff. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case with the material choice.

16387143264871163887640503337288.jpg

Also picked up these three Crafts and i have to say they're way better than the NBY above: better laces, better-looking toe box shape, and very comfortable.

16387149761068646321056891937245.jpg

Picked these up a while ago on a whim and changed the laces. Very comfortable too.

So yeah, GR > NBY for now :lol:
Crafts are so good. Need more cws

Sorry if this is something that has been discussed.

Regular whites vs. Crafts vs. John elliot. Are the JE worth the premium resale cost?

I know it's one of those "up to you" type questions.

I'm sure many of you have all of them.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this is something that has been discussed.

Regular whites vs. Crafts vs. John elliot. Are the JE worth the premium resale cost?

I know it's one of those "up to you" type questions.

I'm sure many of you have all of them.

Thanks in advance!

JE Forces are one of my favorite white on whites. DEFINITELY the most comfortable AF1 I've ever worn.

They're just slightly different than regular white on whites in terms of design which make them stand out. They're worth it IMO.

If you get them, make sure you go up a half size from your usual AF1 though. Because of the thick insole they fit smaller than typical AF1's.

JE AF1 are so nice. But had to let mine go cause they were so tight on my feet. I tried to make it work with different insoles but that kinda defeated the purpose of the shoe. I wish they made them in 13.5

I loved the mid as a kid but I just don't think it fits with how I currently dress. There are some exceptions to be made of course.

If Nike ever retros the tuskegees I will probably double or triple up.

I got tempted to buy the grey mids last week but I just don't see many use cases for me.

From like 02-07 I probably had something like 30+ pairs of mids. There's a grey and red mid that dropped in 03 or 04 that is becoming a grail for me just because of the nostalgic memories I have with them. There is a similarly colorblocked grey and pink pair that I would scoop if ever retro'd.

i was exclusively a mids dude in high school because i had big ankles. And the fact i always went against what everyone else was wearing. Then i became an adult and cant see myself rockin mids anymore just lows. Never had a pair of highs to judge myself

I only started with mids cuz that’s what Nike was making in ‘01 when the first pair caught my eye. Probably had five or so pairs of mids then once I tried lows I never went back. And never will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom