OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone know where I can find the Summit White AF1 Winter Premiums in a size 11-12? Guess I slept because they're sold out locally.

The Better Generation sent a email with them plastered as the main shoe being advertised...only for it to be sold out on the website.

Love how these turned out. Not a 1:1 to the Bison, but close enough for me.
46C4F02B-2E51-4AA0-9D26-DD32A2EB43DB.jpeg

Anyone know where I can find the Summit White AF1 Winter Premiums in a size 11-12? Guess I slept because they're sold out locally.

The Better Generation sent a email with them plastered as the main shoe being advertised...only for it to be sold out on the website.
Damn those are really nice.

Been a while since I’ve seen a pair of AF1s I liked that much.

…I don’t even remember them coming out.😢

Me neither, but I did see them on store shelves on a few occasions.

I'll take these over the traditional all whites any day.

No that’s a pair from the latest nby options I just wanted to show a comparison to some better quality corduroy.

I’m not too sure how many people were actually even able to use yellow denim let alone corduroy when the Levi’s collab dropped on nike by you. I’d like to know myself. I have come across few with each. When they dropped it seemed the conversation on here was 1) they sold out fast and 2)the options were extremely limited and a lot people were misled by what was going to be available to customize. This yellow pair was actually a sample pair that was used in the press release/in the official photo shoot and is possibly what misled a lot of people in to thinking the options were going to be better/ more fruitful 🤷‍♂️😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom