OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Took the tags off for my pair I had to reorder since it’s no longer an option. They don’t look terrible with out a tag
28CDC4C6-13CC-4380-BD0F-938CD1615910.jpeg
BCFD9A7E-5BA7-4980-938B-4514B0C16264.jpeg
they actually look 🔥 without a tag.

id honestly do that to one of my pairs if i was good at **** like that lol

Got my pair in today. Only made one with the suede option. The materials feel solid and they’re a little heavier than last year’s anniversary options. I’m satisfied with how they turned out. Not sure if I’ll keep the purple laces in there

9EC7DFF7-604B-4E58-BD57-ADEEC6404D25.jpeg
The purple makes it pop my dude. I love these. Any color will pop, just not white, grey or black.

they actually look 🔥 without a tag.

id honestly do that to one of my pairs if i was good at **** like that lol
I bought a $5 seam ripper off Amazon. It was my first time doing it lmao. Just get one to cut and then I pulled the tag back and used it to cut the strands

I think I need to make a 1998 grey suede inspired pair. I regret not doing a fragment 1 colorway from the last round so I don’t want to do the same again

I tried for the AF1 too and go the “you’re in line” pending message for a few minutes then sold out. Obviously they were botted because i dont foresee alot of ppl wanting purple halloween AF1s in april

I tried for the AF1 too and go the “you’re in line” pending message for a few minutes then sold out. Obviously they were botted because i dont foresee alot of ppl wanting purple halloween AF1s in april
Yea had to be. I didn't hit on the draw for dunks either. Oh well. Don't think I've ever hit on anything honestly lol

My only pair of Nike Air Force 1 Bespokes. This was actually my first pair of AF1's I ever purchased lol. I had plans to do another pair but they stopped the program in London and then covid hit and they stopped it in NY, doh! More pics of these are on my website at www.kickztripsdrawings.co.uk
I used a load of materials for this pair which included: corduroy, denim, cashmere, ventile, croc leather, suede, canvas and leather.

AF01.JPG

Another SNKRS drop.....Another L. Had my order placed within 5 seconds too. Hate SNKRS!
Screenshot_20220401-100734_SNKRS.jpg
If you are referring to the dunks they were a raffle so 5sec or taking the full 9:59 doesn't matter. And to be honest with you even when it not and it says get in line its still random, just not raffle random.

Help me out, NT… my inspiration was nylon tracksuits from the 80’s. Love the sheen on the blue and red, but the platinum doesn’t really shine and, to me, it reads closer to light blue.

Should I keep them or redo it swapping the platinum and white (swoosh)?

1479DF7A-C6A5-4D63-BB3F-ADA168CD71CC.jpeg

These other ones, though, are staying for sure. Love the way they turned out.

3821BC41-1CDF-4086-8ED6-D432E07EDEFF.jpeg

Help me out, NT… my inspiration was nylon tracksuits from the 80’s. Love the sheen on the blue and red, but the platinum doesn’t really shine and, to me, it reads closer to light blue.

Should I keep them or redo it swapping the platinum and white (swoosh)?

1479DF7A-C6A5-4D63-BB3F-ADA168CD71CC.jpeg

These other ones, though, are staying for sure. Love the way they turned out.

3821BC41-1CDF-4086-8ED6-D432E07EDEFF.jpeg
Redo them asap. Wait for the other pair to come in n return the lesser pair. ..

F29C3210-8069-43BB-802F-418273F08881.jpeg
F0997FF4-F3D9-40C3-9ACE-E5E684DC7824.jpeg

Finally got my pairs in. The Bobbitos are tumbled and the 2005 All Stars are regular leather. The red tumbled leather has a dull shade to it that doesnt allow it to match quite to my Bobbito OGs. Didnt own the blue version but the dullness is less noticeable on the blues. The 2005 all stars are perfect. Sad cuz the regular leather came w signs of some pre-crease already but It is what it is. Tempted to make the red pair in regular leather as that red is perfect. Also noticed the regular leather pair run a tad larger than the tumbled leather pair. not huge issue but gotta wear thick socks for minimal creasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom