OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20220410_103932.jpg
20220410_111612.jpg

:lol:Indeed! This shirt is seriously going on 20 years.
I figured it had to be a little older..aside from the shoes I had when I was younger that I didn’t hold onto my t-shirts I had from back then are disappointing to look back on and realize I saved nothing at all. The Vince Carter olympic dunk tee undftd made is the one that kills me I don’t have anymore

Nike Air Force 1 Low "NY vs NY"
Release Date: 2022
Color: Black/Carbon Green/Treeline
Mens: N/A
Style Code: DV2123-001

feature image
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-2.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-6.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-9.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-8.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-5.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-7.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-4.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-black-carbon-green-treeline-DV2123-001-3.jpg

I appreciate it, man.

I found one of my older pairs and I had to.

Wish they never changed the dubraes smh.

-Drew

Agreed with you, the rectangular ones are straight garbage, however it looks like they're bringing the oval joints back based on that greed mid pair that was posted. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Haha I hear yall. I like 'em though, the cuts came out clean, I think they look better on foot than they did before, and they're easier to wear now. Like I said, I usually like the strap but these weren't sitting right, I think the soft suede made them extra floppy.

All good, I'm in my late 30s and the floppy straps were part of the look when wearing mids when they dropped and in the early '00s. I can't recall anyone actually using the straps.

I'm way out of the loop with current day AF1s - if those are IDs why didn't you go with lows or highs? I think Highs with the mesh strap removed are a cleaner look.

Back
Top Bottom