OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

No email here… I don’t mind the delay, just kinda sucks seeing opportunities to get the pairs cheaper, or even a colorway that I had higher preference for at a good price, while I’m waiting on stussy, seeing THEIR allotted timeframe for processing come and go.

And the upper simply reminds me of Panda babies in Ueno Zoo…
0AB2CAA7-7836-4863-9C00-BAE4549ADC29.jpeg

0F059C9D-D5F1-4980-AB57-DE39012E90D2.jpeg
Correction: Seems like this AF1 belongs to the pack called “Culture Pack” that also includes Dunk Hi & Blazer Low (Platform). The pack represents 3 areas in the city of Tokyo that were particularly popular to the sneakerheads during the 90’s. As guessed, this one is paying homage to the Pandas in Ueno Zoo while Dunk Hi mimics the fossil of the Naumann Elephant found in Harajuku District when diggin the ground to build Meiji Jingu subway station (located at the center of Harajuku, not really where Urahara is tho) & Blazer Low’s upper is describing the coat of…, the world’s most famous Akita Dog…, Hachiko, who’s statue has been sitting in front of Shibuya station for several decades. So, I, at first thought they all could be Japan exclusive, but since it seems like the AF1 has already appeared on SNKRS-Korea before we saw it on SNKR-JP, I guess they’ll be released widely…

Black/Whites Stussy mid just touched down from Snkrs. Still no shipping on Fossils from Stussy

49451CA9-7EDB-4330-A45B-90591B2E696D.jpeg

44B777C4-5E32-4928-A1E8-FCAF21656631.jpeg

Didn’t know that they messed with the toe box.
Likewise I just got my US sz 12.5s from SNKRS yesterday. Not so keen on the toe box S and also thought the large size shoe looked banana-ey in hand ( my 1st AF , I have quite a few Jordans )- BUT .. on foot they look great, have great quality materials and are super comfy. So, a surprise keeper!

Likewise I just got my US sz 12.5s from SNKRS yesterday. Not so keen on the toe box S and also thought the large size shoe looked banana-ey in hand ( my 1st AF , I have quite a few Jordans )- BUT .. on foot they look great, have great quality materials and are super comfy. So, a surprise keeper!
all these mids are super comfy. the yankees jewel pack and the prodigy joints were super comfy too.say what you want about mids, but air force mids the only exception lol

Tempted to cancel my Stussy order...

Tempted to cancel my Stussy order...

i would. plenty of places out here got sizes, you'd get them faster, and it'd come out cheaper compared to stussy too.

re sizing, the black's feel like they fit small to me. i got them in my TTS and they're definitely more snug. my comparison points are the undefeated af1 lows from last year (the second pair of that trio) and the kith NYC away AF1s...which I got in a 10.5 for both and they don't feel snug.

Checked my FedEx app and saw that "Shipment information sent to FedEx" by Stussy. No email, but looks like they're finally moving.

black stussy's at notre for 135 shipped with code WELCOME btw
Damn I wish I had waited would have loved to grab em on a little discount! Kinda feeling a little buyers remorse and I’m not really one for reselling so hopefully in person they are good quality. Never been able to get any Nike x Stussy collab previously so my inner fiend set in when I saw the black jaunts just sittin online.

Not a big AF1 fan, because my favorite all-time sneaker is the Vandal, but does anyone know when these drop?

Nike Air Force 1 High "Hoops Pack"

Release Date: 2022
Color: N/A
Mens: N/A
Style Code: DH7453-001

ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple.jpeg
ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple-0.jpeg
ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple-1.jpeg
ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple-2.jpeg
ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple-3.jpeg
ipad_nike-air-force-1-high-hoops-black-purple-4.jpeg

I've been wanting to double up on em, for a minute. Anybody have any info on em?

Back
Top Bottom