OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

4 colors of the Anniversary ones around the corner. White/blue and white/pink both with light gum soles, white on white and a white/chocolate pair with chocolate sole. Think we've seen them all here except the white/chocolate

Also some patent leather ones coming.
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-White-Black-Orange-Patent-DJ9942-103-1-1024x631.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-White-Blue-DJ9942-400-Release-Date-1024x636.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-Pink-White-DJ9942-600-1-1024x653.jpeg

Swoosh putting the heat at the end of the anniversary huh?

Got 2 in the future I'm probably going after (Bronx Origins and Bubble/Swoosh on the same shoe pair), the LA flea markets are dope.

Wonder if we get hit with some Sheeds before the year closes out? I got some pie in the sky wishes like linens or Stashes re-releasing... don't think it'll happen tho.

Right m'fing here!!!! :D

Of the dozens and dozens of pairs released this year, aside from the flavors of the month pack & West Indies pair, what are you drooling over? :lol:

giphy.gif
How much you need? Clean ID options. Clean gum sole GRs. West indies retros. Those upcoming acorn-looking joints. Patent and jewel lows. Chocolate mids. Independence day jewel mids. Stussy mids. Better quality white on whites. Puerto Rico's. LVs if you're about that life. The fact that the 40th anni IDs are still up and available compared to how fast previous IDs were selling out is good enough for me.

I'm not drooling over or copping anything, I'm at capacity. But I can acknowledge there's been a diverse amount of quality stuff even if it's not exactly what I want - especially considering we're only halfway through the year and everything from Nike's been delayed this year.

How much you need? Clean ID options. Clean gum sole GRs. West indies retros. Those upcoming acorn-looking joints. Patent and jewel lows. Chocolate mids. Independence day jewel mids. Stussy mids. Better quality white on whites. Puerto Rico's. LVs if you're about that life. The fact that the 40th anni IDs are still up and available compared to how fast previous IDs were selling out is good enough for me.

I'm not drooling over or copping anything, I'm at capacity. But I can acknowledge there's been a diverse amount of quality stuff even if it's not exactly what I want - especially considering we're only halfway through the year and everything from Nike's been delayed this year.

Hey, to each his own. :lol:

"Clean gum sole GR's" & the "better quality white on whites" are part of the Flavor of the Month pack I mentioned, and I mentioned West Indies. That's 5 pairs. Come at us when there's dozens of goodness being released. Fingers crossed Nike finishes the second half of the year strong!

Everything else you mentioned is a hellz no. Mids???? Stop it. :lol: :smh: The patent leather joints are weak. Acorn looking ones are ok. Louis Vuitton's??? :lol::smh:

Agree on the 40th Anniv ID's still being up. That's dope.

I feel like we were spoiled the past few years with retros of Cocoa Snakes, 3M Snakes, and other classics. All I want from Nike for the 40th is more homage for the first 20 years. Retro some 80's & 90's colorways, and High's in simple colorways, with matching straps. Not this pre-aged nonsense. Nike stays doing way too much. We'll see about the last 6 months.

80s and 90s retros is a good point. Some canvas pairs would be nice to see. But yeah butchered or not we've gotten a lot of the classics retro'd already the last 5+ years so there wasn't a whole lot left on the table in that department.

I underestimate how much some of y'all buy. Dozens of good drops does the same for me as 5 good drops because I just don't cop a lot of ****.

80s and 90s retros is a good point. Some canvas pairs would be nice to see. But yeah butchered or not we've gotten a lot of the classics retro'd already the last 5+ years so there wasn't a whole lot left on the table in that department.

I underestimate how much some of y'all buy. Dozens of good drops does the same for me as 5 good drops because I just don't cop a lot of ****.

Yes!!!...didn't even think of canvas pairs.

Been a while for some of those.

I’m realizing that I’ll go broke if they ever give us an NBY option for the thread on the midsole stitch.

Every pair with contrast stitching is jumping out at me lately. And as much as I like @ed_shed’s pair above, if that stitch was black there would be a pair in the way right now.

Back
Top Bottom