OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nvxin6viixgvm5gnuazj.jpg

The only Air Force 1 Retro I'm looking forward to releasing again one day.

Regarding the LV x AF1, I was able to have my SA order a pair for me last week but size 10 and up were sold out for all styles.

I’m guessing the pairs available today were just what was leftover from the 1200 pair allotment after the presale to VIPs and top customers.

Regarding the LV x AF1, I was able to have my SA order a pair for me last week but size 10 and up were sold out for all styles.

I’m guessing the pairs available today were just what was leftover from the 1200 pair allotment after the presale to VIPs and top customers.
SA?

Nice. I guess that $1M was overstated or it depends on the store/location and relationship with your SA.

Sales associate.

I just heard from my local that the COTMs should start rolling out next week / the first week of August and that we should also be seeing the Bronx Origins release in early/mid-August.

I stumbled on that guy canyonsuede's page at first thinking he was posting some pairs out of his collection, which I think he does, but some are also photoshopped.

Think these white/whites will go on sale? I want them but have a hard time spending $150 when I have like five primarily white anni nbys I recently made.
Same…this color of the months are calling me but i keep yelling bo for $150

Well they’re better than Jordan 1 lows…
Think these white/whites will go on sale? I want them but have a hard time spending $150 when I have like five primarily white anni nbys I recently made.
I would assume so if they’re already below retail on resale sites.

Back
Top Bottom