OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any word on a Pendleton Nike By You? I’m assuming it’s not happening again this year since it was announced October back in 2020

I just picked up the Bronx Originals locally. I’m hoping to double up if these hit $120 or less.
98EB40F2-A1F8-49BC-BE57-A7870F844E94.jpeg

How is the leather quality on the BX Origins for you guys that got them on hand already?

-Drew

Did you ask them to pose for you to snap a pic?
So I was in NoLita and saw a line of people waiting for pizza (which I don’t know why NY’ers do….unless it’s WoHop). I saw a woman with them on and I was like “oh snap.” Maybe she’s spending her parents’ money on hype. As I approached her, I notice her friend also had on a pair. Maybe they’re sisters. I asked them for a photo. One was excited and the other was hesitant. As I was taking the photo, it hit me that they were fake. I didn’t say anything, I thanked them and walked away.

Last edited:
So I was in NoLita and saw a line of people waiting for pizza (which I don’t know why NY’ers do….unless it’s WoHop). I saw a woman with them on and I was like “oh snap.” Maybe she’s spending her parents’ money on hype. As I approached her and her friend had on a pair. Maybe they’re sisters. I asked them for a photo. One was excited and the other was hesitant. As I was taking the photo, it hit me that they were fake. I didn’t say anything, I thanked them and walked away.
🤣🤣🤣

Christmas Mids kinda dope, but I'm gonna make a canvas pair that's red based instead.

Wonder if a dark green w/the green & blue plaid would be tight 🤔

Back
Top Bottom