OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

broke out the af1 07 velvet roses

52766841190_269448a0d6_c.jpg

broke out the af1 07 velvet roses

52766841190_269448a0d6_c.jpg
This is crazy. I'm possibly getting a new job soon at an office and one of the supervisors that I'll be working with was wearing these. Once I saw him wearing these, I asked the other supervisor that was there what the dress code is. Apparently sneakers are allowed.

But thats besides the point. Its just crazy how I saw him wearing these and I didn't know what they were, then here you are posting them.

This is crazy. I'm possibly getting a new job soon at an office and one of the supervisors that I'll be working with was wearing these..

Its just crazy how I saw him wearing these and I didn't know what they were, then here you are posting them.

Wait until you find out that the supervisor isn't just into sneakers, but he is on NT and he is ed_shed ed_shed

EDIT: Now down to $78, I knew theyd go a little lower, but I didnt think itd be the next day :rofl:

Last edited:
ha ha, that's great. my office is suit & tie but when I really started getting into sneaks, I'd slip in some innocuous pairs, like the velvets

52766849225_8ff4043184_z.jpg

now people are accustomed to me wearing fool clothing that just barely makes the criteria so they don't bat an eye when I show up in the lebronald palmers or fruity pebble dunks

ha ha, that's great. my office is suit & tie but when I really started getting into sneaks, I'd slip in some innocuous pairs, like the velvets

52766849225_8ff4043184_z.jpg

now people are accustomed to me wearing fool clothing that just barely makes the criteria so they don't bat an eye when I show up in the lebronald palmers or fruity pebble dunks
The perks of being Jason Statham

Wild berry pair just went on sale somewhere earlier today. These should follow suit soon.
Yup

Need the other pair at this price

Yup

Need the other pair at this price

I wouldn't use this as your barometer for sale prices on the other pair.

These were included in sales as far back as November/ December.

The other 2 pair can be had under retail via stockX etc but I haven't seen an official sale on them yet.

Imperative. Might throw these on this weekend.
63D83D44-F509-4C0F-AA09-91E5912FDA3F.jpeg

1EAFB41B-6CFD-4A68-BC65-D8DAA96B3A9E.jpeg
These look nice and will shoot for 2pr. Once I get them in will compare to the pair that were made for them. The biggest difference i see is the swoosh accent is gold and the initials are for whoever

I have a Roopa wholesale account but they have an order minimum and not as many colors. I’ll definitely check out Original Favorites at that price point. Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom