OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_4806.jpeg

It’s going to be nice out today.

I hate you lol. These are absolutely gorgeous!!!! This is one of my biggest shoe L's in recent memory. I remember I had a chance to grab them at like $240. I'm like "Nobody buys AF1's nowadays. I'll catch them at S150ish." Then I saw them for $275 and I'm like "These fools SMH. Nobody is gonna pay $275 for some Forces this day and age." Next thing you know, the sizes dried up and then I saw $350, shortly followed by $400. I'm like "Woah, woah, woah, WTF is going on here???!!!" Haven't seen a size 12 for under $500 since 2018 SMH...

10.5 available
code final sale
$87

Wish I could like this more than once. Thank you! Been looking for these in that size for < $100

And they cancelled my order...

Still need Carolinas in a 10.5 |l

Been debating parsing my closet down to one colorway of each model. Not sure if I can do it with AF1s. If you could only have one colorway what would it be?

I'm liking all the patent leather I'm seeing. I made the mistake of getting rid off to many of mine including these un-easters which I regret the most :smh:
I don't know what I was thinking.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Old pic but all gone apart from the Pixie-Stixs. Would love another pair of Koreas too.
Definitely going to be wearing these shoes a lot more.

Last edited:
double post sorry. NT AF1 fam, I'm replacing my procells with some IDs comin next week. My procells are very dirty but soles got some life left. Could be a good canvas if anyone wants to try restoring and/or customizing, or if for some reason you want some beat af1s for that white girl aesthetic :lol: but lmk if anyone is interested, size 11. Got pics on deck and OG box.

Back
Top Bottom