OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This feels like Black Friday sales. I copped the UNC cotm from Nike for 68 (it was my birthday month) Got the Jewel Orange Mid oil green, white and orange for 55 at the outlet. I actually like them and the materials is butter. I got the Four Horsemen for 70, the Red cotm lows for 75, the dark multi color women Forces with the word FORCE on the tongue for 65 from Oneness. I might make another order with them. Seems like none of the Forces are XLD for the sale. Was out in Vegas and saw the TS Pink Fat Joe actual shoe for sale. They wanted 6,700 or 7,600. Size 12. They were decent. You can tell Joe actually wears his shoe. This was at UN. Btw. Sun is ridiculous with his pricing. Sorry for the long post. Now excuse me as I go find some more Forces.

Screenshot_20230528_180235_Samsung Internet.jpg
Picsart_23-05-28_19-56-08-228.jpg

God I love NT. Thank you, sir!!!

If you're ordering from Oneness, sign up for their email first and they'll send you a free shipping code. I got it after I ordered smh.
Damn B, I meant to say this last night but I fell right into another NIKE sale on Womens sizing right after I hit Oneness and kicked off the SeaFoam and Purple on there, came back to NT after that and fell asleep still shopping, going for rd3.
Think I picked up 8pair yesterday.

I always make sure I create an account first so that the login saves to mobile for future purposes and I happened to see that email prior to checkout.

Not looking forward to those Women’s though even though the aCW's are super fire.
It was “sustainable materials” and **** even looked bad in the pic, like an Academy or Famous Footwear quality.
IMG_1808.png

Last edited:
I've lost track of how many pinks I have but it's probably not enough. Still can't believe we're getting this good of quality for $75-80. Just wish whites were still around.

Screenshot_20230529_213523_Chrome.jpg
Me and riverdale road riverdale road were talking about this the other day.

We've bought more forces over the last couple years over any other shoe. I really can't believe how good the COTM series has been and overall it's my favorite thing in sneaker culture today. A bunch of well done simple colorways that will be praised for years to come. I like a lot of the COTMs that have yet to even be released. Even if Nike stopped this campaign today I'd be more than satisfied as a customer.

Me and riverdale road riverdale road were talking about this the other day.

We've bought more forces over the last couple years over any other shoe. I really can't believe how good the COTM series has been and overall it's my favorite thing in sneaker culture today. A bunch of well done simple colorways that will be praised for years to come. I like a lot of the COTMs that have yet to even be released. Even if Nike stopped this campaign today I'd be more than satisfied as a customer.
Same. Most know I'm an am1 guy at my core but I've been buying more and more af1 lately. Am1 got kinda stale, quality is meh, and retail is up to $160 on most pairs. They were $110 in 2019 lol. I still love am1 and the really good pairs are the peak of sneakers for me but af1 is becoming a much bigger part of my daily wears. COTM is a big part of that.

Back
Top Bottom