OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ahh, yup. I feel it. Most of the IDs and NBYs I've ever made would be consider basic, even when using prints. I can't really mess with loud or gaudy clothes anymore, I'm getting too old for that...

Sorry for the rise from the dead post! But just going back through this thread, soaking up all the info and love and needed to say this: You are never too ****ing old mate. Wear whatever makes you feel good and bugger anyone else who thinks you're too old to wear colour or heat.

Hope you got a pair in the colour way you loved. Hell, I might find out when I keep going through this epic thread! :emoji_sweat_smile:

UNDS
20230715_151701.jpg

I feel that. The world definitely changes faster than I do. Fortunately, most of the changes seem cool. But there are plenty of changes that I have a hard time with.

Like plastic “leather” on AF1’s. Definitely too old for that.
I seen a dude rocking a pair of all whites and they looked weird AF to me... That leather ain't leathering like it used to. .

Deeply regret not buying the Four Horsemen when they were in my cart for half off a month ago. Was being cheap that night and been on the hunt since for that price.

I expect TS to go on clearance unless they’re limited. I’ll wait that black pair out.

Can’t tell by the pics but these better have the ivory snake, rocafella, etc type leather

Wish I doubled up on ivory snakes

Dunno if y'all remember these differently from me. i have 2 pairs of these (1 is in current rotation) and I think the quality is terrible. I was really salty about the ivory snake retros. Those are a my favorite c/w hands down.

Last edited:
I like the blue TS pair but that sole going to like *** after 1 wear smh. idk why they continue to use iced soles.

Back
Top Bottom