OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1693503708475.png

1693503728995.png

1997 blue spark vs 2023 royal blue cotm

They close enough for me so I'm in. Need them black jewel lows FR, of course chocolate lows looking like tasty morsels. We getting bangers on top of bangers ya'll. Stay tapped in ✈️✈️✈️

There no point in bringing up the shape we know those days not coming back just saying we been getting remixes and greatest hits of...
98 chocolate mid
USA mid
Nyc cool grey mid
04 University blue
03 West Indies green/04 yellow
98 carotene
98 golderod
96 jewel mid icy
98 grey suede
97 jewel low icy

Yeah them black joints gonna be around, I’m waiting them to hit $80 ish

I'm not sure if either of the TS are hitting discounts. Seem to be a lot of interest around both and not sure how many they're making. Remember PG on here saying a 3rd FF pair was getting made as well.

I'm not sure if either of the TS are hitting discounts. Seem to be a lot of interest around both and not sure how many they're making. Remember PG on here saying a 3rd FF pair was getting made as well.

Joe said on that Breakfast Club video that the black/white will be everywhere, the light-blue/white is NY-only, and there is a third F&F pair that is pink and grey. I'm in on the black/white at retail, and am interested in every pair that picture a couple posts back, but I've got so many fantastic AF1s that I got on clearance, it's hard to justify paying over retail for anything that isn't incredible, and I don't really have a huge connection to Joe/TS.

The white/blue pair is up on SNS for sign-up/raffle (NYC pick-up only).

I'm in for a pair of the Black/White's; hopefully for below retail.

I just don’t see how anyone could be excited about those white/blacks. It’s a GR shoe with a TS stamp. Kind of like those Travis Scott triple whites.

The light blues are more interesting, but I just have never liked that foxing-only color blocking. It’s been a minute since they’ve put out an AF1 I want. Thank goodness…

1693503708475.png

1693503728995.png

1997 blue spark vs 2023 royal blue cotm

They close enough for me so I'm in. Need them black jewel lows FR, of course chocolate lows looking like tasty morsels. We getting bangers on top of bangers ya'll. Stay tapped in ✈️✈️✈️

So that explains the blue/clear sole.

Was there a red-ish pair like the blue spark around that time?

Back
Top Bottom