OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1695509303032.gif

I can’t stand Fat Joe.

I don’t like anything about him.

…would anyone even know who he is if it wasn’t for Big Pun?

He’s a very polarizing person but he’s also a major part of Pun’s success. I think they mutually depended on each other. Joe became more popular because of Pun but Pun also needed Joe and his connections to transition from being a horrorcore rapper to being more commercially acceptable. Joe’s connections helped get the producers and features for Capital Punishment.

beautiful shoe, and i love af1s…

but i think panda dunks and the JC on the back kinda killed the vibe for me on this one…

fat joe is also kind of an artist you dont really like as the years pass by, not as bad as dwade…but still kinda goofy w the outfits and spray on beards…when he speaks its kinda cringey too

beautiful shoe, and i love af1s…

but i think panda dunks and the JC on the back kinda killed the vibe for me on this one…

fat joe is also kind of an artist you dont really like as the years pass by, not as bad as dwade…but still kinda goofy w the outfits and spray on beards…when he speaks its kinda cringey too
What's wrong with dwade?

What's wrong with dwade?
man.

dwade was such a great basketball player/guard in miami, watching miami/cleveland before lebron went to miami was such a great game due to the lebron-wade match up…dwade was def one of the best players in his era in the nba…

after he stopped playing basketball he just seemed kinda weird. i would say dwade is way less likeable today than when he played ball…

man.

dwade was such a great basketball player/guard in miami, watching miami/cleveland before lebron went to miami was such a great game due to the lebron-wade match up…dwade was def one of the best players in his era in the nba…

after he stopped playing basketball he just seemed kinda weird. i would say dwade is way less likeable today than when he played ball…
Maybe I don't follow it enough. Seems like a great dad.

I found a 10.5 locally for 180 on the TS. Think I’m gonna just go ahead and snatch em. Haven’t saw anymore restocks sadly.

Back
Top Bottom