OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I too would like some info on Hamptons....i don't mind putting in work, but I can't seem to find any spots releasing them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

New AF1 Highs that just dropped.
These are dope! Looks like good leather quality on a classic gum sole white/white colorway!
Nike-Air-Force-1-Hi-White-Sport-Red-Gum-4.jpg
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
these are great.

already copped the white hi's. ive been waiting for an all white hi-top for forever.

and all the workboots except the burgandy ones will be copped.

^Nice! Did you buy online or from a local spot?

I'm really hoping that Footlocker gets these.

Yuuuuuuuuuuung.

Talking about HUGHE disappointment...

I went to go pick up the white/gum bottom HI today...

Only to see that these bammas put the good leather on certain spots of the shoe, while the post 2007 cheap leather is on the upper, the swoosh, etc.  So, you got two different leathers on the joints, and the bad cheap leather where it counts most!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Yuuuuuuuuuuung.

Only to see that these bammas put the good leather on certain spots of the shoe, while the post 2007 cheap leather is on the upper, the swoosh, etc.  So, you got two different leathers on the joints, and the bad cheap leather where it counts most!

smh.gif

Yeah, I feel you.

But since wifey copped for me, I can not complain but so much.

There is an all black high, white swoosh premium dropping next month. Those should

be better, hopefully..........

Yuuuuuuuuuuung.

smh.gif

and right when i was gonna order these, i read this....
smh.gif
ima have to see these in person....btw if they used the cheap leather for the upper, and swoosh, where the hell did they put the good leather? the strap?
smh.gif

^
You have to look at the pics REEEEALY close on the previous page.

But its around the shoe, and on the back. You can tell once you focus your eyes to look for it, lol.

Either way, OUTLETS it is.

If Futuras Black HI went to Outlets, and hit 59.99 @ DMV stores, I'll hold this one out...

------------

@ cmoney, you lucky mofo. You must be still in the "honeymoon" period!

LOL.

After 10+ years, whomp whomp for me! Although I think wife will "surprise" me with a pair of Infareds soon with her hookup...

^
You have to look at the pics REEEEALY close on the previous page.

But its around the shoe, and on the back. You can tell once you focus your eyes to look for it, lol.

If Futuras Black HI went to Outlets, I'll hold this one out...
its sad because i see what you mean from the pics...when i 1st saw those pics i just assumed it was just the lighting or positioning of the kicks...
smh.gif
...so true about the outlet comment...speaking of which, i need to stop bsing and snatch those blk futura's before i regret it...they still have them in your area for 60?

WEST NYC is of of the proud and few to bring you this Air Force 1 MANHATTAN QUICKSTRIKE! Designed by DJ CLARK KENT, this pair of Air Forces looks like it could be a pair of BESPOKES! Resembling a varsity jacket, leather, satin, wool, and chenille play a part in this one! This limited release is available from size 7-14 and is limited to 1 pair per customer! WEST NYC !!!!!

my boy told me that these look much better in person...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

speaking of which, i need to stop bsing and snatch those blk futura's before i regret it...they still have them in your area for 60? 
I'll check Sports Zone when I get off work.

If it's good news, I'll PM you...

Back
Top Bottom