OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Decided to print this up instead to sell with the drop. The actual print will look like the chenille material on the swoosh of the AF1 "YOTR" with a subtle hit on the right sleeve of the Chinese character for "Rabbit." Red image printed on the front and blue image on the back.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i def don't like that mix of materials. not sure why people are fiending for these. 

Because they are said to be limited plus $250 is nothing to those who like the shoe...

I had the YOTR in my hand today, they had my size too, but I passed because I'm holding out to get all 4 of the VNTG dunks coming out next month (watch me end up getting hosed on those). If anyone from the south is looking, they are available in New Orleans.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Decided to print this up instead to sell with the drop. The actual print will look like the chenille material on the swoosh of the AF1 "YOTR" with a subtle hit on the right sleeve of the Chinese character for "Rabbit." Red image printed on the front and blue image on the back.

where can i cop these shirts online?

They ain't letting people line up a HOH

So if I had to take a wild guess, HE is ONE of the TWO PEOPLE WAITING at DARKSIDE SF

They only have 12 pairs, biggest being a 11.

I'm guessing size 12 is hard to find, because I heard HOH doesn't have 12 either.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

^^^^^^no 12 at darkside I'm not sure if they will have a 12 at TRUE but it doesn't help to call and ask

Good looking out, but I just copped 2 pairs

I had to pay $300.00 each though, but at least I don't have to wait in line for 16 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No bad considering with SF tax it would of been about $270.00

In case there was any doubt whether the rabbits would drop on NDC tonight, I just read this off of NDC's Twitter feed:

"@nikestore We will not be receiving the YOTR AF1 tonight, they will be at select Nike retailers tomorrow"

More pics on the blog. But this shoe is a must. I got lucky I got 2 pairs out of the 7 pairs released overseas..

Back
Top Bottom