Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

First pair of 1s since black gold patent mids.
9814CA94-0113-4502-8DDB-6799323E5FEE.jpeg

^^^ I'm very tempted by this cw
Colorblocking reminds me of the Cool Grey/Orange XII from 2012.

This is how you know Jordan brand don't care for athletes no more, gave the man a mid. Disrespectful.

Real talk (though I don't mind the mid cut if the cw is fire)!
That being said maybe Luka himself likes mids. I recall him rocking a pair of GR mid at the game (sitting for injury) before his Jordan deal either early this season or last season (the black/white gold patent leather cw realeased in 2019).
That being said, I might cop because the Mavs are my team and Luka is the heir to my favorite player, Dirk!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pair of the AJ1 Mid Clots? Thinking of purchasing but the box is beat. Seller says it was due to transit. Anyone else had this problem?

my girl doesn't like old Js (1-4) but she saw a pic on instagram or facebook of some chick wearing Milans and now she wants them. Unfortunately she's a 7.5 GS and prices are like $350, which there is no way in hell. Funny part is my size (10.5) is like $30 over retail. Lucky for her I don't like them at all, she would be mad af if I bought them for myself and not her. Lol.

^^I just got the Milan's in a couple days ago and they are fire bro. You should surprise her with them.

Copped Luka's on Nike after trying on trash FTL online.

To be honest, the leather is not looking all that plush, stiff even. Curious to know if they come with extra laces. I might have to try Court Purple tie-dye laces on these.

Anybody know if laces for highs are the same length as for mids? I suppose I can check myself.

^^^^ just trash them soon as you get them in

just got through on ftl for a second pair probably will get canceled

Back
Top Bottom