Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

ya lol, but not sure around how many pairs they will have... and Also are they going to be retail? We need more details... :/

Probably be like a fake restock to get people in store. . By the time people get in there it will be like infrared 6, Columbia 4 and laser 1. They will claim all the heat sold out right away and they only had a couple pairs.

ya lol, but not sure around how many pairs they will have... and Also are they going to be retail? We need more details... :/
Nah I don't think its gonna be for retail it says so in the sneakernews article but says close to retail so can't know until you get there. Doesn't seem worth it imo

^ its all over the sneaker blogs bro.

BUT premium in bk is releasing 54 different jordans dating back to 2005. INCLUDING breds, shadows, chis, and SBBs. concord xi highs are also included.

i was thinking of making the trip up there, but 54 different shoes, could be 54 total with 1 size each. not enough info for me to make the 4+ hour drive (one way) PLUS $50 in tolls.

Thanks. It'll be a mad house, will definitely not be there. And you're right, they probably won't have FSRs of any of that.

What is this you speak of?

No detail restock on PG. store is wack anyway...they restock racers at one time (Neo, Atomics etc) for $220 each...So for this restock I doubt its gonna be retail...

^ its all over the sneaker blogs bro.

BUT premium in bk is releasing 54 different jordans dating back to 2005. INCLUDING breds, shadows, chis, and SBBs. concord xi highs are also included.

i was thinking of making the trip up there, but 54 different shoes, could be 54 total with 1 size each. not enough info for me to make the 4+ hour drive (one way) PLUS $50 in tolls.

54 pair of shoes, 2 size each shoe. size 17 & 18. ...lol...not worth the trouble or hassle...

Last edited:
for real though. i doubt a little shop like that can hold 54 different pairs with 1 fsr each. NO WAY. even with an external storage facility, thats a lot of product to hold for a shop that isnt mainline.

Thinking about getting the Barons since the shadows resale price is too much for my liking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom