Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've done a few here and there in different Facebook shoe groups. Someone does a raffle with ping pong balls..NBA lottery style. LOL 

I'm staying away from Random.org though. I heard that **** can be rigged/scripted. 

sole father, I need kicks. Other Twitter rafflers etc etc all them be doing the same **** and profiting easy
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
20-25 bucks a slot
sneakheat was doing a raffle for literally months for the red octobers. Talking about "if the red octobers dont release we'll give the winners there choice of solars or plats". The whole kanye controversy with him mad so much noise that the fact that not one winner was selected went right under the radar. Said he was getting 50 pairs of red octobers and got people who won the contest to commit their pairs to him too. tickets were 20 for 1 and 35 for 2. people on twitter were talking about they bought 5+ tickets. dude made thousands of dollars

What happened to that site?

Knew that raffle was a scam the minute it was posted

All I remember about sneakheat is people went crazy when they promised they'd have a Bred 11 restock that never happened.

The site was run by some 13/14 yr old kids.

Yea

I remember calling them out on social media and dudes blocked me
he's still around on twitter and facebook. eveynow and then he'll put up a link to his bigcartel site and will have some heat on there, like yeezys, lighting 4s and such. I'm convinced he used the yeezy money to finance his life lol

Asking "who would do a raffle?" is pretty much just asking "who would gamble?" Same thing. The seller/ dealer /bookie/ whatever is always gonna come out on top

I'd never pay to be in a raffle, but if I was selling my shoes I'd want to do a raffle no question

Yall mofos have never been stuck behind the pick it lady in the bodega I guess, LOL. I see people spend 20-40 dollars a day on the lottery, no difference imo. I don't waste my money on either but, gambling is big business. Some get it, others like me don't.

Last edited:
They just need to make gambling legal, especially sports. I hate cashing winnings with sketchy Asian bank checks lol

All I remember about sneakheat is people went crazy when they promised they'd have a Bred 11 restock that never happened.

The site was run by some 13/14 yr old kids.
heres the thing, there was never any site. he did everything from social media.

There was a site though it was one of those fly by night bigcartel sites but most of the promotion was Facebook and Twitter.

There was a site though it was one of those fly by night bigcartel sites but most of the promotion was Facebook and Twitter.
recently hes started selling merchandise on a big cartel site but for the most part he used make post about "wait until you guys see what i have instore for sneakheat.com, we're gonna change the game" sneakheat.com has never come. its been in construction for since before the yeezy raffle

Like I said he was nothing but a scammer and I remember he posted fakes before or tried to raffle em off or something.

I remember posting they were fake and so did others and 2 min later he deleted the pic

recently hes started selling merchandise on a big cartel site but for the most part he used make post about "wait until you guys see what i have instore for sneakheat.com, we're gonna change the game" sneakheat.com has never come. its been in construction for since before the yeezy raffle

Yea we're talking about 2 different instances of them flaking on people. Early in 2013 they promised a restock of 2012 Bred 11s that never happened. People posted about it on NT, even then most people didn't take them seriously. Your right though, all they had on their site was links to social media accounts and coming soon promises.

It's funny how all these scammers never really go away.

Last edited:
Bows & Arrows in Berkeley has a 14 left in the White Pinnacles if anyone's a 14 in here.

1700 page 
nthat.gif

im so happy i got a 13us sbb 

sad at the same time because my size is 10us

now to look for that someone who can trade his pair 

did a couple of jcollector23's raffles. came in 2nd a handful of times, smh. i figured they were rigged but anyone that says anything is "salty"

Back
Top Bottom