Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
GUCCI'S!!!!! :smokin :smokin
air-jordan-1-gucci.jpg
not my pic but i'm good with these. they look too much like the sb resns. aj keeps on releasing colorways for the 1's dunno if its good or bad..some of these shoulda got scrapped at the drawing board .

Those 94 1's are probably my fav colorway of the 1's :nthat:

Wings logo or not I'm buying at least 2 pairs

Last edited:
What's wrong with Phats?

Aren't they basically the Air Jordan I version of SB?

Is there a difference in quality?

There has to be a clean way of removing that Jumpman from the back of the heel.  It shouldn't be there.  There wasn't even a logo to where that Jumpman is placed now to begin with.  

From the pictures of the Carolina blue 1s, they don't appear like Hi's to me 
sick.gif
 still tempted to purchase regardless.

The PHATs are the "separated at birth" version of the AJ1.

:lol:

I believe the White/Red & Old Royals are true AJ1s, the rest are PHATs.

What's wrong with Phats?
Aren't they basically the Air Jordan I version of SB?
Is there a difference in quality?

Yeah quality is terrible. I wore mine and paint instantly chipped off, and the bottom sands off really easy. And the midsole yellows extremely yellow, for the material. They are nothing like SBs or 1s quality wise. If the royals are like this....

i love how Jb is continuing to ruin the retro 1s legacy with dropping garbage colorways by the masses :smh: ... they used to be my favorite (still love them) now they arent nearly as appealing as they were to me at one time... anyhow, the black and royal and the bulls are the only ones that are worth dropping any money on IMO

nike-dunk-hi-supreme-football-man-1.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>AJ1 Gucci
amen.i got these, quality leather.

imma still pick up da gucci jordan I's though, and da white red black I's and obviously da nike air jordan I's in royal, but after that,

stick a fork in da I's...they over cooked em in all these horrible colorways, they're done.

Back
Top Bottom