Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nike-dunk-hi-supreme-football-man-1.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>AJ1 Gucci
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those Clark Kent Gucci dunks
sick.gif
clark kent gucci's have better leather then da SB counterparts & gum sole >*

Was at winter spring preview today, Price on the white black red 1's will be 130, the other colorways will be 140.00 Spoke to the rep about the Nike Air thing but before I say anything I want to confirm some stuff. Here's a few of my fliks got some video's to follow, post up when I'm done editing

Last edited:
Here's a video look at the white black red 1' s

Basically they are going to squeeze all they can out of the original by releasing two versions of the white/red/blacks. One with the jumpman and release another version with NIKE AIR. Oh and charge an extra $10 just to say F you. Did I miss anything?

Good look on the Nike Air...hopefully they implement it on more of his retros.

So the knicks colorway WILL release with nike air and no jumpman? Seems there's some conflicting info but that was straight from the reps mouth.

The knicks colorway did have the Nike Air and no Jumpman and the OG colorway had the Jumpman air on it, I'll try to confirm everything with some of the designers, she was a rep the designers would have more info regarding this

The Blue/Orange colorway will be copped and doubled up on, as I do with ANYTHING Gators colored. :smokin

Last edited:
What's wrong with Phats?
Aren't they basically the Air Jordan I version of SB?
Is there a difference in quality?

I don't think the PHAT model has the Zoom insole - it has more to do with the wider, stuffed tonque and thicker laces. But lately they haven't been stuffing the tongue or running the 'phat' laces, so I'm curious to know what the official difference between the two is.

The knicks colorways midsole does look thicker than a regular AJ1.

here's some more video of the Jordan 1 line
Any information on why JB decided to give the Royals the Nike Air treatment, but not the white/black/red?  

Makes no sense.  The Bulls colorway is far more iconic.  

Then again, as someone stated earlier, probably just a marketing tactic by JB since the Bulls version would sell well even without the Nike Air.

Any information on why JB decided to give the Royals the Nike Air treatment, but not the white/black/red?  

Makes no sense.  The Bulls colorway is far more iconic.  

Then again, as someone stated earlier, probably just a marketing tactic by JB since the Bulls version would sell well even without the Nike Air.

I'm going to try and speak with the designers about it.

^ According to your video, didn't the rep say that they will re-release the White/Red/Black 1s with the NIKE AIR in the future?

Back
Top Bottom