• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice one @CleanestNdaCity
. I just got my refund from PP for my fake pair of Breds. Stoked. 

Thanks. Glad your got your refund. Unfortunately I went through the same thing before this pair from GOAT.

Not a bad price. NYC Craigslist trying to kill me. $350 + for meet ups. Size 9 I tell ya :rolleyes

Yea, when I saw that price I had to jump on it. Be patient though, you'll find a pair.

how would you know? :nerd:

Cmon!

Ugh had the worse days of my life. Ihad so many books and stuff in my hands and arms. I placed my shadow 1 13' on my car roof and got in the car and totally forgot bout it. Drove off, and realized i put it there and then its gone. I am beating myself all over this. Man, i wish i can take it back

Ugh had the worse days of my life. Ihad so many books and stuff in my hands and arms. I placed my shadow 1 13' on my car roof and got in the car and totally forgot bout it. Drove off, and realized i put it there and then its gone. I am beating myself all over this. Man, i wish i can take it back
Damn, somebody just came up. But so sorry to hear that, bro. I can't even imagine the feeling right now.

Ish happens. I've done that with an iPhone before. Definitely sucks to lose goods that way.

DUDE ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? That's the worst **** ever! I'm really sorry. I always say when something horrible happens, something amazing is about to happen. Stay up chuck. Go shoot some guns or something it helps me

Last edited:
That's tragic, hopefully you're able to secure a remastered pair when they release.
ohwell.gif

At least i hope it went to a homeless person... idk how much worth it has, with out the og box and extra laces! They definitely were vnds and a size 9... but i hope a homeless man came up with it

Time to save the thread once again..............in honor of the upcoming 2016 Black Toes release in a few weeks from now, here is my pair of 2013 Black Toes I picked up off resale back in 2014

Yes fellas, my bed comforter game is always on point with the shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom