Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. I don't know why people still worry about what other people think. You like what you like, no matter what. Wear it.
My argument when i defend the og 2s and 8s. The group consensus is that they suck but i have a mind of my own and i like them.

Last edited:
Everytime I look at my pair, I fall in love :lol:
2vvp4xt.jpg

2kfxid.jpg

Last edited:
My argument when i defend the og 2s and 8s. The group consensus is that they suck but i have a mind of my own and i like them.
8s are my favorite model and it always makes me happy that I never have to worry about getting multiple pairs because other people hate them 

8s are my favorite model and it always makes me happy that I never have to worry about getting multiple pairs because other people hate them 

aqua 8s were actually the first pair of jordans i bought with my own money back in 06 i think. i always get nostalgic when i see someone rocking a pair. first pair of jordans i ever had were the money white 4s that my mom bought for me the first time we went to times square. i got them at the champs right there. 2nd pair i ever had was a pair of fire red 5s that i bought through a friend. even though my current style doesn't allow for either of the three, i still like em.

KOs are a must for fall and winter.

The top 3 joints retail or bust..

Only thing on my radar is the double up of the SBB

How long you taking a breather for, fam? I've halted purchasing any J's except for 1's and all my wears have been runners.
My goal, until all the bs and hoops I have to go through ends, but which in this case will be forever because I don't see it calming down at all :wow:

Back
Top Bottom