Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
well looks like my royal legit check post got deleted lol
embarassed.gif

Could use a couple more opinions, pm me if you can't find it.. thanks for any help!

I was really hoping they were going to redo those with better quality and no Jumpman on the heel (okay, okay; with a Nike Air tag :lol:) last year. Such a clean colorway.

I was really hoping they were going to redo those with better quality and no Jumpman on the heel (okay, okay; with a Nike Air tag :lol:) last year. Such a clean colorway.
I agree. It's such an underrated colorway IMO

Is $250 too much for DS '13 AJ1 Chicagos?

Where can I get it at 229? I don't want the AJKO ones, but the leather.

i need a pair of chicagos and IMO, i wouldnt pay a dime over $200 IMO

ISS= instyleshoes.com

have 10.5 11 and 11.5 for $229 shipped

I say patience. JB is gonna maximize on this OG 1 thing for a minute now. They're gonna give it a year off as they sometimes do with retros and bring 'em back strong in 2015 for the 30th anniversary. 2013 Chicagos are literally painful to wear compared to OG style 1s. They're stiff, poor leather quality and have a paper thin leather tongue. 2013s are gonna sit and if you wait until 2015 and they don't release OG 1 Chicagos, grab 'em then.

i need a pair of chicagos and IMO, i wouldnt pay a dime over $200 IMO

ISS= instyleshoes.com

have 10.5 11 and 11.5 for $229 shipped
All of this right here

Been a fan of 1's for a while paid $80 for my 2001s royal's not a chance id pay 229 for the chicagos, patience my friends 

guess no one is feeling the jordan sb dunks or im looking in the wrong places but the quality is on point. Ice soles are a nice touch

edit: thanks VV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom