The "Red" they used for 13's
mean.gif
eyes.gif
01's colors pop like the finest champagne

word to my black/red 1 thread dudes

never forget

Last edited:
i just need a pair of royals man

so fortunate i got 3 pairs of '13 breds. could have had another pair but dude who wanted to do a trade backed up because he went to flight club asking for pricing :smh: of course i knew what the anser was gonna be when FC is charging $600 a pair :lol:

When we first told you about high-fashion sneakers back in 2009, we didn't know it would turn the sneaker game on its head. But that's exactly what's happened. Now minimalism is in, supersize logos are out, and fashiony kicks can come from anywhere: Balenciaga, some obscure Swedish brand, or even—get this—Jordans

MJ Hasn't Lost His Competitive Streak

Nike's Air Jordans have been knocked off by everyone. Yes, even the high-fashion brands. But instead of heading down to Fashion Week and smashing in pomaded heads, Jordan's designers are battling back. The brand's newest collection features its classic Jordan 1 silhouette in high-end leathers, simplistic solid colors, and a woven look that's more runway than hardwood. Usually messing with a classic is disastrous, but after looking at these, hypebeasts and purists alike can agree: swoosh.

http://www.gq.com/style/fashion/201403/designer-sneaker-uprising#slide=10

not this purists
this is more pretentious garbage

Last edited:
i just need a pair of royals man

so fortunate i got 3 pairs of '13 breds. could have had another pair but dude who wanted to do a trade backed up because he went to flight club asking for pricing :smh: of course i knew what the anser was gonna be when FC is charging $600 a pair :lol:

Its those prices that made me stop looking for more 13's and just go for 01's

i plan to keep these for a long time, not sure how long 01's would hold up. how much did you spend each? i know prices are high on those as well :x

but im just mad that i could have done a trade to get a 4th pair but oh well

Last edited:
When you have the 01's and 13's you're popping like the finest of champagnes with extra pepperoni :x

I'm still salty air jsarg air jsarg , I gotta do some hunting soon.

When you have the 01's and 13's you're popping like the finest of champagnes with extra pepperoni :x

I'm still salty air jsarg air jsarg , I gotta do some hunting soon.

I really just want another pair of 01 Breds,its not until you have both do you realise which is clearly the nicer shoe.

Those SB x JB's were just weak. Not much appealing about them. They need to step it up tbh

Nike SB has fallen off though. That was something that was long overdue and Nike was just trying to bring some type of hype back to the SB brand.

Thats like Shaq going back to the Lakers. Its over, too late, you know? :lol:

The whole release just screamed "struggle" to me....

Nike SB has lost its flame. They don't really release much that looks good anymore anyway. And JB is a cash cow for Nike. So making an SB 1 is Nike's way of 2 birds with 1 stone.

Those SB x JB's were just weak. Not much appealing about them. They need to step it up tbh

This!

Nike SB has fallen off though. That was something that was long overdue and Nike was just trying to bring some type of hype back to the SB brand.

Thats like Shaq going back to the Lakers. Its over, too late, you know? :lol:

The whole release just screamed "struggle" to me....

Nike SB has lost its flame. They don't really release much that looks good anymore anyway. And JB is a cash cow for Nike. So making an SB 1 is Nike's way of 2 birds with 1 stone.

I wouldn't say they fell off, the hype just died down for a little bit which was a good thing IMO.

Now that the hype is back, you see them re-releasing gems like the Tiffanys, De La Souls, Skunks. Even new releases like the SOMPs, YoTHs, Civilist, Florida lows, etc are pretty clean too. I think 2014 will end up being a good year for Nike SB.

I'm not even going to get into the debate :lol:

Nike SB has put out WAY more then 1 wack colorway. They been hit and miss since SB Mids debuted.

SB's prime has been over. You can't compare anything they are doing now to the fat tongue era.

Yeah they have some dope releases here and there, but thats about it.

Last edited:
SB never fell off. The general release SB dunks with the simple colorways have been good. The Kostons, Janoskis and one shot have all been solid as well.

Hey, do ya'll. Buy what you like.

Don't let what I said start an SB uproar in here. This is the AJ1 thread. Not the Nike SB thread.

Those AJ1 SB's aren't that hot. Thats my opinion. But the last thing we need is a page and a half of Nike SB talk. This thread was good at staying on topic.

So I don't want to start something in one of the few decent threads I check in

My bad.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to get into the debate
laugh.gif

Nike SB has put out WAY more then 1 wack colorway. They been hit and miss since SB Mids debuted.

SB's prime has been over. You can't compare anything they are doing now to the fat tongue era.

Yeah they have some dope releases here and there, but thats about it.
SB's are more than just dunks, just like JB is more than retros. how many alphas, fusions, and team jordans have flopped? 

hows that melo/ cp3 line ??? 

SB dunk game is doing just fine, but let them retro old colorways and the hype will run away with it. wouldnt you agree?

Last edited:
Thats just my opinion, g.
Nike Sb just doesn't do it for me anymore. And I skate. Used to live in the shop when I was younger, watching tapes and reading thrashers, practicing my tre flips with soft trucks.

So it isn't about hype to me. The color ways and models just fell off to me.

Call me crazy, call me whatever. But hey, it is what it is. Janoski's are dope, Kostons are comfortable but not the best looking to me, but P-Rods fell off looks wise, the dunks are hit or miss, but the lunar Gato's are alright.

Yeah retroing the older stuff would bring the hype back, the bad hype. But meh. I'm just not feeling it.

I do really like those YOTH Dunk highs, and a few others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom