Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The oldest pair of 1's I own that were exposed to glittergate are 2012 RTTG Vegas and Black Gucci's. So it effects black leather at least that far back. My 08' black laser premiers are good though....I think.

over the course of the day I have seen black/gum, top 3, black toes, and chicago Jordan 1's on footacton.com

I was not able to add any to cart...for all of those colors I wasn't even able to view available sizes...when I selected the colorway it would show available sizes for for the previous color I viewed

if I did a search for them, it would now show those colors in the search results...could only see them when I selected another color on the search results

over the course of the day I have seen black/gum, top 3, black toes, and chicago Jordan 1's on footacton.com

I was not able to add any to cart...for all of those colors I wasn't even able to view available sizes...when I selected the colorway it would show available sizes for for the previous color I viewed

if I did a search for them, it would now show those colors in the search results...could only see them when I selected another color on the search results
they've been doin that sucka **** for years

Royals today :smokin

Last edited:
I know these were limited, but I never see this pair worn. Does anyone know as to the comfort of these compared to the other '13 pairs?

Or are they comparable to the DSM patent pair? I love the "formal" look of these and would grab these if they came out again, creases be damned.

So they finally "remastering" these, huh?

laugh.gif
  It was only a matter of time, but now it's finally been announced

I wouldnt even be mad if JB threw us a curve ball and gave us these gems instead. Patent leather joints are cool but a bit too flashy for my taste

my bad PS skills but something like this. Figured yin yangs may be better for this sample pic

I just PS'd the midsole/outsole off another pair to get an idea. What y'all think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy damn. Yeah fineline lmao

And those look like mids because it’s a placeholder pic.

Its a pic of fugazis from the many grey market/bootleg sites. Seen that pic plenty of times on them type of sites. Im sure he google them and just picked and saved the first pic he saw lol

Back
Top Bottom