• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chi

And green ch(a)i
20170829_150917.png

Ah you just went and stole my heart out of nowhere at the end there.

So what insole do you folks recommend to go into I's?

I'm still on the fence about keeping the Red Metallics unless I can make them feel halfway comfortable. As is absolute murder on my feet. I've got plantar fasciitis and rarely walk barefoot so got to have some cushioning.

I'm still on the fence about keeping the Red Metallics unless I can make them feel halfway comfortable. As is absolute murder on my feet. I've got plantar fasciitis and rarely walk barefoot so got to have some cushioning.

Bought a pair of Dr Scholl's Double Air Pillo insoles for like $3-4 from Family Dollar for my Mean Green 7s. Have to cut it out for fit, but very comfortable.

Last edited:
Some of y'all like to ride every wave JB/Nike throws at you. Dudes already ready pay resell for obnoxious Gatorade 1s smh. I'm glad I put a limit on the ****ery.

I also have plantar fasciitis and I slap an insole in most of my shoes. Tried different insoles and the one that seems to work for me is the Spenco Polysorbate Cross Trainer insoles.

1312e519-6fec-4be4-b0ed-ae6dba2b3993_1.37b53330f9e77c933387628babd5f15b.jpeg

I'm not salty I just regret to see you guys ride every wave. That's all.

You sound salty though. I never understood why anyone cares what's on the next man's feet. If you don't like something, cool. There really isn't a need to make blanket statements about those who have different taste than you.

My interest in the flyknits is 90% how comfy they would be, that leather liner looks divine... otherwise, meh, not significantly under retail I'll never find out

Back
Top Bottom