Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok well maybe they're not trash. Maybe that's a little much. If I had them I wouldn't throw them away. I'd rock em.

Is kickscrew.com legit? Thry got the flyknit aj1 preorder for $140..

They're legit fam
But dont be surprised if they cancel the order when the price of the shoes are higher than expected in the market.
Then of course they'll list 'em again on their web with the new price.

Honest. The only thing im liking about flyknits are the box & laces

Always look good in the cams glass

4658479fe51742b2b2dcde5f099e08de.jpg
15fb72205b51cb709bb208da43437cc1.jpg
edf600663533c92c2d0fd725539c0e64.jpg
a33f1ce483cb598295325b64176ad539.jpg

Damn, am i the only one that thinks these look good? I'd cop em for below retail for sure.

Why couldn't they just color in the black on the wings logo? It's like they kinda gave up on the shoe before finishing.

Damn, am i the only one that thinks these look good?

No. What makes you think that? Dudes literally can't wait to copp em.

Last edited:
Some of y'all like to ride every wave JB/Nike throws at you. Dudes already ready pay resell for obnoxious Gatorade 1s smh. I'm glad I put a limit on the ****ery.

I learn to let people live and do them. The same people could come at you for not liking them, yet having a WTB Fragments in ur sig. Not coming at you whatsoever, im just saying.

I learn to let people live and do them. The same people could come at you for not liking them, yet having a WTB Fragments in ur sig. Not coming at you whatsoever, im just saying.

Pretty much are coming at me, but ok lol. Good to see you. Don't worry man I'm also letting people live and do them. Pretty sure nobody on here cares what I think.

Just watched a vid of the Flyknit 1's on foot on YT, and they look cool when not moving, but not a fan of the way they look when walked in. In particular, the toe looks weird to me. I know I don't walk, but still, I'll pass. I hope all that want them get theirs though.
On a side note, and I know its a pretty polarizing shoe here, but just snagged a pair of the Wings off of StockX for below retail. They're definitely different, but a pair I feel like I'd regret not getting in the end. Especially since I do love the 1's, and it's a cool pair IMO. Between these, the AZGs, and the Cool Grey 8's, all within the span of a week or so, my fiancee is definitely gonna give me that "you have issues" look though. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom