Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I almost carted a pair of Clay Greens in this Villa raffle but the add to cart button animation got stuck literally with 10% left to go before it was fully green. Ah well hopefully will hit on this SNS raffle!

Furious about the amount I paid for clay greens. I’m just so pissed about it. Now they flood them :smh:. Just my luck. Coulda bought for retail as of yesterday and today, that really makes me mad man. I really want my money back. I’m about to cancel my Stockx order. FTA, Villa and DTLR knew damn well they were getting these man :smh:.

^
that's why you never pay resell prices until you're absolutely sure you missed out.
now if you just want your pair secured ahead of time, which you did, you gotta pay to play.

Furious about the amount I paid for clay greens. I’m just so pissed about it. Now they flood them :smh:. Just my luck. Coulda bought for retail as of yesterday and today, that really makes me mad man. I really want my money back. I’m about to cancel my Stockx order. FTA, Villa and DTLR knew damn well they were getting these man :smh:.
that’s what you get for being impatient

its tough tho.....you gotta strike when you think it's gonna be the lowest. if you "stayed patient" for bred toes, you were stuck paying $300+ rather than $230 that some paid before the jump.

People are learning and with stock x and goat Everyone a reseller.

It’s to the point where more people are copping to flip than to keep. Especially with these sites.

No more eBay now it’s just wait for the under cutting on Stock X and Goat.

Put it this way if a FTL family of stores are getting a shoe at multiple locations in every state Chances are that shoe will drop In price cause there will be undercutting.

Also let’s not start on the FTL apps allowing more people to get kicks. So more sellers and more competition.

Seems the opposite to me. Clay Greens dropping because of resellers having the in store monopoly, becuase if you didnt know someone these were hard to find, but the blues went to more random people who actually wanted them. I got lucky on the green right place right time and there were dudes paying people off the street to grab pairs.

Seems the opposite to me. Clay Greens dropping because of resellers having the in store monopoly, becuase if you didnt know someone these were hard to find, but the blues went to more random people who actually wanted them. I got lucky on the green right place right time and there were dudes paying people off the street to grab pairs.

You right about that the local resellers will eat well on street sales the way the greens released. Those trying online are taking a hit

The shoe released and had sold out on the stated release date. I had already struck out on SNKRS and other sites. So as far as I knew I as of Tuesday morning I had no choice but to pay resell if I really wanted the shoe. Then on the whole next day FTA gets a “surprise” late shipment smh. That’s nice, but the way I see it their janky system and mis calculation of shipment ended up costing me money. It’s BS.

The shoe released and had sold out on the stated release date. I had already struck out on SNKRS and other sites. So as far as I knew I as of Tuesday morning I had no choice but to pay resell if I really wanted the shoe. Then on the whole next day FTA gets a “surprise” late shipment smh. That’s nice, but the way I see it their janky system and mis calculation of shipment ended up costing me money. It’s BS.
You cost yourself money. Stop putting blame on others for your own actions.

cobrab19 cobrab19 that's what I'm saying bruh!! Everyone keeps saying they're flooding the streets with em at retail locations but I haven't been able to find hide nor hair of them.

Somebody who see's these Clay Greens flooding your local retailer could you bless me with the oop?

Back
Top Bottom