Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam I thought we were a community bruh? From my experience since it first started NT was meant to be that family type feel (despite the occasional e beefs) that understood the love of the shoes. A family that understood what it meant to help each other get the pairs we are burning up inside for. I don't know why you tryna portray cobrab19 cobrab19 and I as some panhandlers for asking a big favor of our fellow NT members. People help each other get shoes on here all the time so what's the issue? You would rather just keep feeding the ideology of buying resell and this whole market for it? Like why would we do that when we could work within our NT community to ask for help, you think we aren't going to send gratuities for NT FAM on here helping us out?

4 pairs of 1s this year so far... I'll try and most likely fail with the SSSBs, and I will keep an eye open for BMs if I can cop st retail. Managed to get Game Royals today on Ebay for $150 shipped after the 15% off coupon.

staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam I thought we were a community bruh? From my experience since it first started NT was meant to be that family type feel (despite the occasional e beefs) that understood the love of the shoes. A family that understood what it meant to help each other get the pairs we are burning up inside for. I don't know why you tryna portray cobrab19 cobrab19 and I as some panhandlers for asking a big favor of our fellow NT members. People help each other get shoes on here all the time so what's the issue? You would rather just keep feeding the ideology of buying resell and this whole market for it? Like why would we do that when we could work within our NT community to ask for help, you think we aren't going to send gratuities for NT FAM on here helping us out?

Because, let’s be honest, you guys are looking for handouts on shoes that have little resale, simple as that. It’s actually kind of hilarious because after taxes and shipping, you aren’t even saving all that much money vs just buying from Stock X. Plus some other member will have to take the time to pack and ship the shoes.

But hey, you do you bro, hope you get your pair regardless.

Fact:
It's way better to buy within the NT network and just repay the favor down the line.
If you feel like you're not in the position to be able to return the favor, at least pay above retail.
Buying off trusted and active NT members at least sort of ensures that your pair is legit and the
transaction is almost guaranteed to be hassle free.

Because, let’s be honest, you guys are looking for handouts on shoes that have little resale, simple as that. It’s actually kind of hilarious because after taxes and shipping, you aren’t even saving all that much money vs just buying from Stock X. Plus some other member will have to take the time to pack and ship the shoes.

But hey, you do you bro, hope you get your pair regardless.

Naw being 300% honest my G I dont get down with this whole GOAT/Stock-X movement. I'm a person with strong ideals especially regarding sneakers and I would feel way better connecting with a fellow NTer outside of that non sense resell system. Before GOAT and Stock-X that's the way things were done and NT fam didn't mind time spent to pack and ship (which is accounted for in payment by me). I'm not tryna keep arguing back and forth foreal I'm all about the positive energy and got nothing but love for all NT Fam including you. But please don't try to let your nuts hang when all we are doing is asking for help for a sneaker we want to wear. Its not pleasant to be called a pan handler when you're genuinely asking for help. Also please know I wouldn't ask for the help if I wasn't willing to reciprocate for someone else and help them get a shoe I had easy access to.

/end rant back to your normally scheduled programming

I have a few good friends that help me out, @babyjs23 being one of them.
That said, there are several people I have dealt with that have no problem taking oops, but never offer to return the favor. It kinda sucks, tbh.
It kind of jades you and makes it more like you dont want to help someone unless they help you first.
I am done getting taken advantage of, but there are quite a few guys I have no problem gifting money to or helping in any possible way.
In fact, most of my collection was made possible by friends.

But for these BHITG shoes, If you really want them, buy them now while they're close to retail.

Dudes really this upset about people asking for OOPs on here :lol:

Find something more important to complain about homie because it ain’t that serious.

Seems like the type of dude to scold bums asking for change on the street. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know if SNS has started emailing Ws for the Satins yet? Haven’t seen anything on Twitter or here so I’m guessing no.

Back
Top Bottom