Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the message said the shipment is "supernatural", its alien related aka Stranger Things
Yeah it's definitely Stranger Things related. The coordinates are to an empty parking lot that is allegedly the site of a pop-up on 6/12.

On a side note, the nerd in me is curious, but do you consider supernatural and alien as one in the same? And, do you think Stranger Things' "entities" are aliens in particular? Honestly just curious, as I've never thought about it like that. I know "alien" just means foreign, but usually we think of aliens and like ghost/spirit/paranormal stuff as separate things.

On a much more important note, props to all those battling (as I know it's a never ending fight) with addiction. I have a close family member who has turned their life around, and witnessed first hand at what addiction can do to individuals and relationships.

I was a painkiller and muscle relaxer addict for about 3 years.

Haven't touched them in 10 years. I'm scared of them now.

Addiction is very real. No one would choose to live that way. My now wife is the one who got me to get clean. It was the ultimatum of she was gone or I would be.

Yeah it’s also crazy how some people can hide their addictions so well. Functional addicts are sometimes people you wouldn’t really think were struggling with addiction because everything seems relatively normal at face level. Glad you were able to get and stay clean for so long.

Trading addictions comes with the territory. Now its like "OMG its been so long since I copped something" and it's been 2 weeks.

Wow, I never really thought about NTers having substance addictions and, as a symptom of staying clean, now having a sneaker addiction.

Ready
0599C487-1078-4387-AEF6-BCBDFA0E3412.jpeg

Trading addictions comes with the territory. Now its like "OMG its been so long since I copped something" and it's been 2 weeks.

Never thought of it that way but it's accurate. Itch comes at least once a month.

Yeah it’s also crazy how some people can hide their addictions so well. Functional addicts are sometimes people you wouldn’t really think were struggling with addiction because everything seems relatively normal at face level. Glad you were able to get and stay clean for so long.

I considered myself functional. Now looking back and talking to some of those who were around me.....idk how I'm here.

Mine spurred from back surgery. Took for pain to start then became a need. Had like 4 doctors giving me stuff.

Was before opioids were a buzzword.

Down right crazy what those pharmaceutical companies have been doing to this country. They’re the real drug dealers up in here yet nobody does ish about it

It is pretty wild when you learn about the systemic process of it all. Doctors were getting 6-figure bonuses from the Pharm companies, for hitting quotas for pushing pills. Crazy.

Never thought of it that way but it's accurate. Itch comes at least once a month.

I considered myself functional. Now looking back and talking to some of those who were around me.....idk how I'm here.

Mine spurred from back surgery. Took for pain to start then became a need. Had like 4 doctors giving me stuff.

Was before opioids were a buzzword.

Yeah it’s scary how common stories like yours are. After college, I had hand surgery and was completely overprescribed pain-killers (was also before opioids we’re a buzzword). Luckily, my stomach doesn’t handle opioids very well so I could really only take a small dose instead of the recommended and, even luckier, I was dating a girl who was in pharmacy school at the time who straight up told me that if I finished the prescription, I would likely have an addiction. I remember flushing the pills down the toilet and wondering if this actually happened to people, 8 years later, it seems to have unfortunately happened to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom