Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve bought the scratch resistant sealer by Raleigh Restorations. Looking at there tutorial, it looks promising. I will test it out on a donor sole and see how well they stand up.

Wings logo was very tough. I used a detail liner brush. Took almost an hour each wing

What's the scratch ressistant sealer for? I am looking for something to seal the paint on the Laker-Chi's.. Someone in the SB thread said to use paint finisher I think but the one I looked up had too much of a gloss finish. I basically want it to sit on the leather protecting it undetected.

What's the scratch ressistant sealer for? I am looking for something to seal the paint on the Laker-Chi's.. Someone in the SB thread said to use paint finisher I think but the one I looked up had too much of a gloss finish. I basically want it to sit on the leather protecting it undetected.
It was tested with just outsoles. I believe the formula was to bond with plastics. Your best bet is probably stripping the lakers paint and repaint the lakers colorway. IMO putting a finisher on a paint layer that wasn’t strong to begin with might be a disaster later on.

Virgil-Abloh-x-Off-White-x-Air-Jordan-1-Fragment-Design-For-Sale.jpg

Need a legit check on these Off Whites :rofl:

What’s up with Shoe palace no longer double boxing
Just got my crimson tints and it was bagged
This is the 3rd time it’s happened :smh:
They always used to double box

I do everything in my 1s (workout, ride bicycles, ride motorcycles, drive manual, yard work, barbeque...etc) and they still hold up. I'm sure his will even with dancing and strolling lol.

wanna double on Lakers... now is the time, I think. $321 shipped on stockx. probably won't get much better. got my 1st pair on snkrs. so happy the pair I won on rd from stockx for $400+ never got shipped.

wanna double on Lakers... now is the time, I think. $321 shipped on stockx. probably won't get much better. got my 1st pair on snkrs. so happy the pair I won on rd from stockx for $400+ never got shipped.
What size? :nerd:

Now is definitely the time to double up
Unless there is a restock prices won’t dip
They will only creep up going forward

Bought a pair of PSG 1s from StockX for $110, does anyone else own these? I wasn’t that interested initially but the price and the fact that I’ve beaten up both my CM and COF 1s made these an ideal replacement.

Back
Top Bottom