Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
597A470D-3110-48A8-8B1A-9EB32425F6F3.jpeg

15C4C4B5-ABA7-4B19-9F5B-60CFF85DF1C8.png
I had no idea these were going for this much

Kawhi sueing nike

I believe this was his only Nike shoe as well..

Which begs the question, Nike gives PG and Russ signature lines but not Kawhi? I guess this is the same company that let Steph and Harden walk though. Probably hard to market so many players, even if they are all Top 10 in the league.

PG and Russ also have somewhat marketable personalities. It' s hard to market somebody with the presence of melted ice cream, regardless of how good he is on-court.

I will say: he's perfect for New Balance, though :lol:

Kawhi is a much better player though, you can market his on court skill. Nike has arguably the best company marketing in the world aside from maybe Apple and Coca-Cola, they definitely have/had the resources to do it.

Russ might have more personality than Kawhi but the dude is a far worse player than him.

PG and Russ also have somewhat marketable personalities. It' s hard to market somebody with the presence of melted ice cream, regardless of how good he is on-court.

I will say: he's perfect for New Balance, though :lol:
Yeah, no one likes that humility ish even tho everybody preaches it. Nowadays it's more about showboating and trying to stand out by being differently the same.

You in recovery bro?

Edit: nvm just caught up on thread. Cool to see some other recovering dudes in here. Family has history of alcoholism dads drinking is what basically lead to him getting murdered when I was 16. Started partying hard not long after then and by 23 was hooked on opiates. Been clean over 7 years now. No drink green or anything else.
Great to hear this man. Keep fighting the good fight.

15414C1B-2AB9-457A-BC8D-F7990CA81F5D.jpeg
Do Jordan 1s need to be kept in og boxes or plastic containers? Recently took em all out to place on this shoe rack, but was wondering if that will have any impact on the shoe (midsole yellowing etc ?)

If you have pets you'll end up with hair all over 'em. And they may get dusty depending on where you live and whether you like keeping your windows open. Hell of a display piece though :nthat:

Last edited:
15414C1B-2AB9-457A-BC8D-F7990CA81F5D.jpeg
Do Jordan 1s need to be kept in og boxes or plastic containers? Recently took em all out to place on this shoe rack, but was wondering if that will have any impact on the shoe (midsole yellowing etc ?)

I did this about a year ago and all pairs are good to go. Little to no glitter but my Royals did get some weird oxidation on the outsole. Like they faded to a lighter blue but I was able to just wipe them back to normal color

Why? You came up. For all you know, the prices would've dipped if you DIDN'T sell for $700.
Agreed. This is totally a “hindsight is 20/20” situation. Who would’ve thought a Kawhi Jordan 1 High with a Jumpman would end up reselling for $4k? They’re going for more than both the Frags and the 2011 Banned pairs! Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom