• Total voters
Retro high react
air-jordan-1-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-heel.jpeg.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-top.jpeg.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-medial.jpeg.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-lateral.jpeg.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-bottom.jpeg.jpg

I used to really want to get the Clay Greens, but as an SB lover, and fortunate to have got the Green Lobsters not too long ago, the Green Lobs win 10 out of 10 times for me, so I'm good on them now. They're cool though.

Nah, homie. Wearing them softens the material and makes them break in nicely. Both my Clay Greens and Ochres look and feel amazing due to actually rocking the kicks and my Ochres came out the box feeling nice.
Exactly....it's suppose to be stiff till it softens with wears....all these dam lame hypebeasts in here.

Exactly....it's suppose to be stiff till it softens with wears....all these dam lame hypebeasts in here.

Lame hypebeast? Again, I’ve been into kicks since the mid 90s. You need to check your comments. Also, I can name a bunch of 1s that don’t need any break in period, both OG remastered classics and newer hyped models. Again, you’re taking a product analysis to a personal level. Uncalled for.

Yeah I think these were possibly those rumoured aj1 reacts. Worse than we all feared. Maybe they'll come up a encapsulated design further down the line

bro, the leather is not supposed to be stiff. its only stiff bc its crap quality leather. UNCs aren't stiff out the box. H2H isn't stiff out the box. so you are wrong. I do agree that breaking them in softens them up, but the notion that its SUPPOSED to be stiff out the box is absurd.

Last edited:
I think the utilitys were better executed although I wouldn't personally wear either pair. I think the modernisation of all materials and then taking cues of the original design work better than trying to marry them together hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom