Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For anyone that has the turbo greens how do you like them? Been thinking about scooping up a pair, like how the colors are a bit different than the usual
I think they're a beautiful pair, and if u have a bit of patience you can remove the lettering on the side pretty easily. I feel like they're a bit higher compared to the other 1s also. Only downside is the leather, it creases in a weird way after a couple wears. Way different than my other 1s.

BOLO
Screenshot_20191113-161558_SNKRS.jpg
It was the satin women's pair

I’d like for this to be true, but I personally doubt it. Would be damn near identical to what we just got, save for the finish and outsole color, and as far as I can remember JB doesn’t usually release pairs so similar so close in proximity (the recent men’s and women’s UNCs are the only exception I can think of to this). In a few years though...I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

I think this has typically been the case with JB but we have seen the release of NFRs and gym reds within months of each other, ROYs and TSs and the forthcoming spring 2020 brown/sail joints (even the drakes and raptors drops is a signal that JB is going back to a well) .... I saw JB is doing a shattered foam posite so know JB is not done with the narrative and can see JB revisiting again next Halloween season and going to the

I need them melody 1s,bloodlines,most intriguing 1s are the zoom r3flective,the dior 1s will path way for collabs with gucci lv,all attempt to stop adidas x prada,and ye

I think this has typically been the case with JB but we have seen the release of NFRs and gym reds within months of each other, ROYs and TSs and the forthcoming spring 2020 brown/sail joints (even the drakes and raptors drops is a signal that JB is going back to a well) .... I saw JB is doing a shattered foam posite so know JB is not done with the narrative and can see JB revisiting again next Halloween season and going to the
Oh I agree with you that I don’t think the SBB theme is done. I just think what you were describing is just too similar to what we just got. Watch us get something like a Metallic SBB (like the OG Metallic Orange, with the Orange being SBB shade of Orange).

It’s been a while since I logged in and caught up with the threads I watch. I decided to slow a bunch down on sneakers and stopped buying miscellaneous streetwear items. I’ll keep my favorites and grails, but I finally got a chance to take a picture of my Unions with my latest pickup.
9FAA5921-E048-43B3-8199-6988C9E7881D.jpeg

Anyone else cop the N7s from last year? My GOAT order came in the generic Jordan box, thought it would come in the OG black and red.

20191114_191208.jpg

Anyway I think they are pretty decent, but the strap should have been made out of wool. Matches nicely with the Pendleton Brownsville.

20191114_191432.jpg

Gonna eventually put in the turquoise laces.

It’s been a while since I logged in and caught up with the threads I watch. I decided to slow a bunch down on sneakers and stopped buying miscellaneous streetwear items. I’ll keep my favorites and grails, but I finally got a chance to take a picture of my Unions with my latest pickup.
9FAA5921-E048-43B3-8199-6988C9E7881D.jpeg

I hate to be this person but what do you do?! An AM is serious! Congrats on the pick up.

I hate to be this person but what do you do?! An AM is serious! Congrats on the pick up.
Thanks! I'm just a product designer, but it's nice to be able to both be good at saving when I decide to and take advantage of depreciation, haha. I just saw people that weren't necessarily wealthy, but did well and decided to save up for these types of purchases/hobbies.

Anyone else cop the N7s from last year? My GOAT order came in the generic Jordan box, thought it would come in the OG black and red.

20191114_191208.jpg

Anyway I think they are pretty decent, but the strap should have been made out of wool. Matches nicely with the Pendleton Brownsville.

20191114_191432.jpg

Gonna eventually put in the turquoise laces.

BHM Fkyknits came in a different box as well. Probably switched it up since neither are a true AJ 1.

Back
Top Bottom