Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol: nah I’m not a reseller though , I just took economics 101. Hope you’re having a good day
This is niketalk jordan 1 thread. I posted my pair of kicks. What does economics have to do with my pair of custom kicks? Your whole 3 clicks to make $1000 is fake news and completely irrelevant to someone like me who wears his sneakers. I admitted I ruined the reverse “bred” resale value.
Have a good one.

stores are closed :lol:
1586466462836.gif

So snkrs should be easy Sat for purp 2.0 with all stores being online and dmps dropping at same time right? Gotta grab these since I missed out on 1.0s

So snkrs should be easy Sat for purp 2.0 with all stores being online and dmps dropping at same time right? Gotta grab these since I missed out on 1.0s

Uh no. If anything there's gonna be increased traffic because those of us who would normally buy in store are now online too.

DMP's aren't dropping Saturday either. 4/18.

The DMP is currently scheduled to release on 4/18. Easy? I do not think so, it is a Jordan 1 high with Chicago color blocking. I would imagine these will go quickly.

Uh no. If anything there's gonna be increased traffic because those of us who would normally buy in store are now online too.

DMP's aren't dropping Saturday either. 4/18.
Not only that, but people started getting their stimulus checks today, I think they said 50 million today who use direct deposit so that too will make these kicks even harder to cop because there’s people that will use this extra money just to buy sneakers.

Last edited:
Yeah that professionalism is dirt like the pics which is likely how he treats his kicks.. :sick:

Follow links posted, be prompt, throw your hat in all chances, I think you’re fine for purps. Less people buying for the hell of it right now. And 1 hype not high these already 215 or so on sx. More profit from GR dunks

in the toe box does anyone feel like the sole and the toe box sometimes might separate easily? looking at my uni to chi's and my pine greens 2020 booth look like that. Here are pics of the unc to chi's. Should i be worried about this coming apart if i wear them?

Attachments

• UNCTOCHI1.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 65
  • unctochi2.pdf
    130.6 KB · Views: 59
  • unctochi3.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom