Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think resell won't be too bad....already low 2s in my size once pairs hit I think you'll be able to snag for 180-190 plus fees if you time it right....sizes 10 and up.

Got real turned off about these 2.0s when I heard so many people comment in the quality. I'm hearing it's the stiff kinda leather.

Got real turned off about these 2.0s when I heard so many people comment in the quality. I'm hearing it's the stiff kinda leather.

They’re not stiff at all. Like some recent releases maybe some pairs come out more inferior than others, but from what I’ve seen they are pretty damn soft. Synthetic swoosh and black collar just like Chicago’s, but the rest is soft. Not some next level butter, but they’re definitely not stiff.

Replacement sail laces came in. Will bust these out plus the many other customs I’ve made during this stay at home once the embargo lifts

5EC81599-810B-4C89-ADAF-FFA678E7A986.jpeg
A8EBD7DE-A8F9-45C3-BD0C-AB483659B2B0.jpeg

Sorry bud but there arent gonna be any raffles for these on the footapps. Try your luck tomorrow on the footsites/footapps. Theyre all FCFS.

Ahhh ok, makes sense. Only tried dealing with these foot apps for the wmns UN to Chi and that was a **** show so im still trying to figure them out. Thanks.

Wife and I both hit on Shiekh... haven’t won there since Oreo Yeezys a few years back. Doubled up and it ain’t even Saderday. Not sure if these will be plentiful but it’s looking good over here

Back
Top Bottom