Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Weird... they do use USPS when I have ordered in the past. :nerd:
ok thanks. appreciate it, been asking a few times in here :lol:
The tracking they gave me doesn't show anything on usps.com (but does so on their euro tracking site) and guy at the post office said there was nothing (he didn't check, just off memory). I will go again in a day or two and check, probably ask the guy to physically check this time

Last edited:
I don't understand why people didn't get them off some of the sites listed. Even if you had a FNL coupon, you're still taking a chance with their system to save a couple bucks. @airedweezy Where'd you get a pair for 130? Cheapest I saw was $134 recently haha.

Hey! I really like a pair of jordans, but I don't know the name of it. Could someone help me to find the name?

Second person from right.

Hey! I really like a pair of jordans, but I don't know the name of it. Could someone help me to find the name?

Hard to tell cause of the distance and the angle, but they are looking like some White Cement 3's to me, definitely not 88's cuz of the jump man on the back. That's my best guess.  

Sidenote: this is definitely not the right thread for this

Last edited:
ok thanks. appreciate it, been asking a few times in here :lol:
The tracking they gave me doesn't show anything on usps.com (but does so on their euro tracking site) and guy at the post office said there was nothing (he didn't check, just off memory). I will go again in a day or two and check, probably ask the guy to physically check this time
If you're usin that bpost tracking site there should be a cross reference that starts with EA. If you put that in USPS it'll work.

True Blue 3s

Hard to tell cause of the distance and the angle, but they are looking like some White Cement 3's to me, definitely not 88's cuz of the jump man on the back. That's my best guess.  
Sidenote: this is definitely not the right thread for this

White Cement has white/red liner the 3s in the video have a blue liner.

Last edited:
Do these run the same as every other AJ1? I heard the black/red lows ran a bit larger than expected, did I hear wrong?

blk/red & white/gray are both tts for me
All mine are size 9 but just grabbed an 8.5 from ATAF, hopefully they fit 
nerd.gif

Super long time lurker; just a question for the NT fam. Has anyone ever ordered from jsfordays.com? I really want to skip the hassle for this release and just secure my pair but that site has all kinds of ridiculousness on there. Can anyone confirm legitimacy ? It would be greatly appreciated.

Super long time lurker; just a question for the NT fam. Has anyone ever ordered from jsfordays.com? I really want to skip the hassle for this release and just secure my pair but that site has all kinds of ridiculousness on there. Can anyone confirm legitimacy ? It would be greatly appreciated.
They're 100% legit, i've asked as well because I was going to grab the Chicago 1s from them but I can't do 300$

Back
Top Bottom