Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Just got neutral greys in the mail. These are so simple and clean. S/O to the homie on here for the assist!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
white and reds in that pic look nice, anyone else think those black/white 20s look like the fakes when the 20s first came out pretty much?

phamo phamo repped... thank you ! I'm more concerned about who "others" is. Hoping it's not Usps because last time they had a package of mine , it was a headache trying to track it down after I missed the initial deluvery.

ordered from ataf last friday and got confirmation same day. thursday and havent heard anything since. since everyone says theyre quick, im assuming something went wrong ?

ordered from ataf last friday and got confirmation same day. thursday and havent heard anything since. since everyone says theyre quick, im assuming something went wrong ?

Mine still say preshipment on the USPS app but I'm assuming thats just cuz they haven't arrived to the US yet.

*shrug* don't stress, they'll come in when they come in

Mine still say preshipment on the USPS app but I'm assuming thats just cuz they haven't arrived to the US yet.

*shrug* don't stress, they'll come in when they come in
did you receive a shipping email or tracking number though? i literally haven't got anything from ataf since i placed it.

Back
Top Bottom