Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I ordered those royals off of KixSquare two days ago and my tracking is still on the pre shipment info...

I ordered those royals off of KixSquare two days ago and my tracking is still on the pre shipment info...
Meaning you ordered on Saturday and you haven't got a shipping label yet?

If so, you should get some info tommorow and receive them by Friday evening (which happened to me)

The Jordan 1 low "bred" did not release in Australia and it's coulouway is "Black/Varsity Red-Sail"

Now the Jordan 1 low "gym red//black sail" is releasing on November 25th in Australia.

What coulourway is on the Jordan 1 low "Bred" box ?

I am thinking it is the "Bred" low in Australia, but not 100% sure

Looking forward too shadow lows
nthat.gif

Found the white grey og lows for $45 shipped from ebay. Is that a good deal? Worn twice they said but no creasing and like new.

The Jordan 1 low "bred" did not release in Australia and it's coulouway is "Black/Varsity Red-Sail"

Now the Jordan 1 low "gym red//black sail" is releasing on November 25th in Australia.

What coulourway is on the Jordan 1 low "Bred" box ?

I am thinking it is the "Bred" low in Australia, but not 100% sure
Black/ Varsity Red/ Sail

I got my royal pair in from that place on EBay that had them for 100 shipped. My pair, like someone said earlier, fit not a large as the bred pair. Still not TTS but I wouldn't go down a .5 either.

none of the lows are amazing quality but if you go even a half size big your toebox problems will be worse than finding your actual size in these

The toe on the white based pairs are def leather or close to it

Bred and royal are straight plastic, idc what anyone says

Yeah it was a sad truth the shoes had subpar materials. Wish they would have given us laser 1 sbb or Chicago material but I guess we can't ever get what we want.

Back
Top Bottom