Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Quality plus royals don't look good in low form :lol: I did get a few compliments wearing them tho

The Chicagos low best out of all the lows plus good quality so I'm aiming for those soon

I own both and the quality difference between Chis and Royals is night and day... I'll never understand why JB can release such vastly different levels of quality on different cws of the EXACT same model. The same thing happened with the Fire Red and DFA 5 lows this year (Fire Reds were terrible and DFAs were butter). I guess they just don't care enough to keep the quality consistent because people will buy them regardless.

Last edited:
Mforgot to rep you bro. Appreciate it. Didn't wanna spend money but doubt you can find em cheaper than $80

Repped for the Ruvilla link. Will snatch up a pair Friday.

They need to stop playing and drop the Shadows price. 

Last edited:
Thinking about copping the chi lows this weekend but I just bought Laser 1 and LA 1 this month. And about to get the LTRMAN 1 this weekend. Lol man this is too much

Repped for the Ruvilla link. Will snatch up a pair Friday.
They need to stop playing and drop the Shadows price. 

Missed my chance and they sold out of my size [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

Repped for the link yesterday on the Chi's...grabbed them last night with the shadows...sucks that the shadow's are now $10 cheaper than last night...but also my size for the Chi's are sold out...

Guess Ruvilla saw my post about the Shadows lol. Will be snatching up the Chis and Shadows on Friday when I get paid. 

I need the Metallic Blues to go on sale now. Was waiting on my boy to see if he wanted the Chicago lows, waited too long and now my size is gone haha

Do I really want those Chicago lows?

I don't find AJ1's very comfortable but they are Chicagos. Just say no.

Do I really want those Chicago lows?

I don't find AJ1's very comfortable but they are Chicagos. Just say no.

They actually are pretty comfortable and breathe pretty well compared to most Retro Jordans (the low cut and nylon tongue really helps with this). Honestly, they are a beautiful shoe and perfect for the summer.

Do Chi's fit the same as the other lows? Wondering if I should go .5 size down like the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom