Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-low-og-black-white.html

Cyber Monday AJ1 Low OG - $79.96

+ promo code VILLA20  - Discount 20% -$15.96

Total: $63.97 + shipping [12.95 Fedex Standard] = $76.92 shipped

or 

Total: $63.97  + free shipping if order total is $100+
Edit:

Just realized the code only works on CM1.
embarassed.gif
...regardless still good deal on CM1.

Last edited:
Walked to villa yesterday on south street before pearl jam concert and bought an 11.

Props to whoever posted the deal first

No more deals on Chis? :nerd: Missed my size on the villa link. Need a 9.5-10 real bad. Want to pay that $80 tho.

Man I love my blues! :smokin it's really sad that they didn't do the first several releases the way they did those, the chicagos and the CMs. Of course, they do everything for a reason...

A swooshless Jordan 1 low with premium leather and $150??

Anyone have anymore info on this? Customs?
@j23app
69hro8.png

Last edited:
mikeycorleone mikeycorleone Yeah, I saw his tweet about 15 minutes after I posted here.

I was wondering if they were a custom, but read that retail maybe $150.

Looks like they will be a soft nubuck Elelphant print material.

Last edited:
The Jordan 1 is def not a good silhouette. Just looks so off from the high. These dont look like a 1 low without the stripe and traditional color blocking. I've worn the black hi's once because the outsole throws em off. Looking for a cheap lo to do a sole swap at some point..

mikeycorleone mikeycorleone Yeah, I saw his tweet about 15 minutes after I posted here.

I was wondering if they were a custom, but read that retail maybe $150.

Looks like they will be a soft nubuck Elelphant print material.
it looked better in the pic you posted. But will pass. Way to many releases this year that I have my eye on. Really interested in the grey 12s next month. Waiting for retail pics.

Those might be the pinnacle lows

Edit:

Nvm, the pinnacle lows are metallic silver and white

Last edited:
I might have to go for these after seeing those close-up shots but only if I can get them below retail :pimp:

Last edited:
Those pictures suck and can't tell anything about the upper but I'm def intrigued as well :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom